MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Xenos Hydrargirum
Totally hardly posted

Re: MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Unread post by Xenos Hydrargirum » July 28th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Are you guys zombies?
*said like in that ol' anecdote:
-Are you two ladies from Ireland?
-It's Wales, you idiot!
-Oh, sorry. Are you two whales from Ireland?*

emperorace
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by emperorace » August 3rd, 2013, 1:40 pm

I found a person on youtube that has translated some of the character's stories and win quotes.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Honyakusya/videos

emperorace
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by emperorace » August 3rd, 2013, 1:51 pm

Oh and before I forget, you need to turn on Captions to see the translations

Hibiki7Soul
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Hibiki7Soul » August 3rd, 2013, 5:14 pm

So how are you guys doing? any progress?

Yoten
Addict

Unread post by Yoten » August 3rd, 2013, 6:23 pm

I don't have any numbers for you, but things are moving along.

rizaadon007
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by rizaadon007 » August 6th, 2013, 8:45 am

I certainly hope so, it's almost been a year since the last release.

Zearth
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Zearth » September 1st, 2013, 8:39 pm

You guys did an awesome job with the previous versions of MB, I'm really looking forward to MBAACC, despite it having such a convoluted title...

How goes the progress on this project, lately?

Masou
Might just like this board

Unread post by Masou » September 1st, 2013, 8:46 pm

rizaadon007 wrote:I certainly hope so, it's almost been a year since the last release.
If I was the one doing all this work For Free

These kind of comments would piss me off.

djenkov
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by djenkov » September 18th, 2013, 8:49 am

Masou wrote:
rizaadon007 wrote:I certainly hope so, it's almost been a year since the last release.

If I was passionate about my work, I wouldn't get this kind of criticism because the work would have been done long ago.
And I am sure that people will be willing (myself included) to donate some cash if that would speed up the process (I am not even sure if there is still a process to begin with).

Hibiki7Soul
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Hibiki7Soul » October 6th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Masou wrote:

Well, it's understandable that people are impatient, because like people have said before there is a certain responsibility after one starts one of this projects, and to be honest at this point i know a few people that would have long finished it, i don't really blame them for this and i understand that things can get complicated but still that doesn't changes that fact. But of course coming here and complaining about it isn't going to help either...
I've seen in Mech-Hisui and Kohaku's story mode that Powerd Ciel is one of their middle boss battles, can anyone confirm if the text changed from the original MBAA? there is also another storyline for Riesbyfe and Neco was that in the original too? ...

Drinkie
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Drinkie » October 6th, 2013, 6:00 pm

Hibiki7Soul wrote:
Masou wrote:

Well, it's understandable that people are impatient, because like people have said before there is a certain responsibility after one starts one of this projects, and to be honest at this point i know a few people that would have long finished it, i don't really blame them for this and i understand that things can get complicated but still that doesn't changes that fact. But of course coming here and complaining about it isn't going to help either...
I've seen in Mech-Hisui and Kohaku's story mode that Powerd Ciel is one of their middle boss battles, can anyone confirm if the text changed from the original MBAA? there is also another storyline for Riesbyfe and Neco was that in the original too? ...
The extra story for Riesbyfe is still in the game so you don't need to worry about that route Hibiki and by Neco do you mean the normal Neco-Arc or Neco-Arc Chaos? i'm not sure either way i had no idea that either of them had a extra route in this i know Chaos has one in Act Cadenza but that's all

Quibi
Might just like this board

Unread post by Quibi » October 25th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Hey, I just noticed there was an update about a week ago so I wanted to cheer you up! :D
Keep going, there are people patiently waiting for the release.

Hibiki7Soul
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Hibiki7Soul » November 1st, 2013, 5:24 pm

The extra story for Riesbyfe is still in the game so you don't need to worry about that route Hibiki and by Neco do you mean the normal Neco-Arc or Neco-Arc Chaos? i'm not sure either way i had no idea that either of them had a extra route in this i know Chaos has one in Act Cadenza but that's all[/quote]
You are completely misundertanding my questions... Neco-Arc has two story modes in this game, in one her last boss is Ryougi Shiki and in the other it's Miyako but anyway, i was talking about Riesbyfe's hidden story mode where Neco-Arc kind of follows her everywhere and is her final boss, my question was if that story was in the original MBAA? you know the one in the PS2.
It's just that there seems to be quite a few changes, for example MBAACC 1.07 has no boss rush mode and Akiha Vermillion had two storylines in the original MBAA but these are removed in this version, however this version has a few storyline changes like Powerd Ciel showing up in some characters stories, (remember Powerd Ciel wasn't a playable character in the original MBAA.)
That's why i was asking if the text changed in Kohaku and Mech Hisui's story where they fight againt Powerd Ciel when compared to the original MBAA.

castor212
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by castor212 » December 16th, 2013, 2:27 pm

A question: Does Actress Again Current Code has a visual novel style dediacted story mode like Melty Blood and Melty Blood Re-Act?

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 17th, 2013, 5:26 pm

No, it's just standard cutscenes like the arcade mode in ReAct.

castor212
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by castor212 » December 18th, 2013, 9:46 am

ArchDemon wrote:No, it's just standard cutscenes like the arcade mode in ReAct.
So it's arcade-style instead of visual novel style? Since I heard the story is a sequel from melty blood.

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 18th, 2013, 10:45 am

castor212 wrote:
So it's arcade-style instead of visual novel style? Since I heard the story is a sequel from melty blood.
Yeah, the only Melty Blood games that contain the visual novel style story (Story Mode) are the original Melty Blood and Melty Blood ReAct. Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code continues from where the Arcade Mode left off in Melty Blood: Act Cadenza. The only thing I could compare it to would be like the cut scenes from the Street Fighter Zero/Alpha series.

castor212
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by castor212 » December 18th, 2013, 11:24 am

ArchDemon wrote:
castor212 wrote:
Yeah, the only Melty Blood games that contain the visual novel style story (Story Mode) are the original Melty Blood and Melty Blood ReAct. Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code continues from where the Arcade Mode left off in Melty Blood: Act Cadenza. The only thing I could compare it to would be like the cut scenes from the Street Fighter Zero/Alpha series.
So... I have to play Act Cadenza to get the story? Wow.

castor212
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by castor212 » December 19th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Btw, is act cadenza and re-act arcade story different?

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 19th, 2013, 5:08 pm

It's been a while since I've played them, but I think some stuff was reused like the opening scenes for Nanaya Shiki and Night of Wallachia while other parts were different. I think maybe half of the endings were the same as well.