Takeuchi Takashi/Mech-Hisui?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Takeuchi Takashi/Mech-Hisui?

Unread postby lovepopp » August 22nd, 2009, 12:19 am

Someone must have already noticed this, but I saw no thread for it; in Melty Blood Act Cadenza Version B, every once in a while when Mech-Hisui is selected (it doesn't matter whether you play her or fight against her) Takeuchi Takashi shows up beside her! She even says a different battle message. (Something with 'Takeuchi-sama')

I also saved a replay of this battle; it's the second time I ever got him. Did anyone else ever notice this?
lovepopp
Totally hardly posted

Re: Takeuchi Takashi/Mech-Hisui?

Unread postby solopy567 » August 22nd, 2009, 1:03 am

who is he exactly?
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 22nd, 2009, 1:08 am

solopy567 wrote:who is he exactly?

He's the guy who did the character development of pretty much all of the Type-Moon characters. This is just a joke about how he really like's Hisui just the same if not more then Kohaku of course.

Although I just have to wonder how do you manage to get him to hang around Mech-HISUI? I mean it's rare for him to show up, but he did show up for one of her victory poses.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby abscess » August 22nd, 2009, 1:38 am

Oh! The plot thickens!
Kid-Wolf wrote:
solopy567 wrote:who is he exactly?

He's the guy who did the character designs of pretty much all of the Type-Moon characters. This is just a joke about how he really like's Hisui just the same if not more then Kohaku of course.

I thought that the one that was obsessed with maids was Nasu. Also fix'd.
Last edited by abscess on August 22nd, 2009, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 22nd, 2009, 2:24 am

Actually, Nasu is obsessed with seafood for his H-writings, and anything magic related as well, while Takeuchi is the maid mainiac of the group. Although he did a really good job with the girls in maid outfits in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia along iwht showing off Arc in Hisui's outfit in Kagetu Tohya. Besides Hisui is his personal favorite since the doujin The Maid-sama is a Witch that he did on his own.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Return to Melty Blood Chat