Arcueid ending MBAA (spoilers)

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Arcueid ending MBAA (spoilers)

Unread postby James_Marcus » August 9th, 2009, 5:25 pm

i have a few cuestions based on the ending of Arcueid in MBAA:
1. When she is talking with Osiris, Crimson moon take control over her, just like in the first MB?
2. If Crimson moon take control didn´t he wanted to destroy the planet making the moon crash into the earth, then why he/she does want to save the humans?, he/she said that have some recent but did not punish them, i thought he/she hated every living being.
3. maybe a stupid question but, in the ending after the battle against Osiris, the one who's talking with Shiki is crimson moon too?
4. And the last question. Is Crimson moon male or female and where is the information that confirms it.

Arc scenario
Arc: This vision. The death of the planet.
Arc: The future, where everything has returned to dust and been destroyed?
Dust: Yes. I welcome you, Crimson Moon. This is a vision of the future that you once summoned. The final and ultimate method of salvation that I desire.
Arc: If it isn't the next generation model of the Night of Wallachia. This destruction. Thou tells me that this form of the planet where all life has become extinct, is salvation?
Dust: Correct. Destruction is inavoidable. No matter the means taken, the self-destruction of humanity cannot be prevented.
Dust: Thus, I reached this answer. If destruction cannot be avoided, then I will execute a better, swifter, annihilation.
Dust: Afterwards - once the history of humanity has ceased operation completely, I will record all of it and leave behind a record medium that will never wear away.
Dust: That is salvation. With a record that will never be forgotten, never be destroyed, all life will gain significance.
Arc: Even if there is no one to view it, as long as it remains, there is the possibility of other beings one day learning from it it?
Arc: I see. Yes, that is eternity. As a living being bearing death, that wish is oh so painfully true. But,
Arc: That is the final light to be be chosen only by those who survived until the limit and accepted destruction in the end.
Arc: To hurry destruction thyself is spitting on the history of humanity that thou seeks to record.
Dust: Unusual. You are the will of the planet. If humans continue to prosper as they do now, the first one to die is you.
Dust: Is that - what you accept?
Arc: Fool. The destruction of the planet is just the result, is it not?
Arc: My beloved children, wretchedly yet earnestedly tried to survive, and the result? Their destruction. Thou thinks I can laugh at their futile struggle?
Arc: While I may have resent, I will not punish them. But,
Arc: The shocking stupidity of being destroyed for the sake of destruction will make me want to say my fair share.
Arc: Bird of the underworld. Graceful Osiris. Thy idea is 1000 years late. That deluded conviction is a "1" of the old.
Dust: The one that has been swayed by the world of man is you, Crimson Moon. As one who hears the voice of the planet, I will return that malfunctioning soul to dust!

Arc: ...And thus, Arcueid said some high and mighty stuff, but she hadn't the foggiest idea about who was right.
Arc: It's too bad about the Philosopher's Stone though, but that Sion girl should eventually make something just like it... Oh well, as long as everything's fine in the end?
Arc: The strong point of humans is the "as long as things are fun, now" kind of forward thinking . If they keep expanding on on the dreaming up better futures' part of it, they should escape to the star ocean one day!
Shiki: Hey! Arcueid! Over here! The movie's about to start!
Arc: Ok! I'll be right there!
Arc: Now then. Well, with expectations towards the slightly-not-so-far future, shall I also continue to watch the dream just a little longer?
Last edited by James_Marcus on August 12th, 2009, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James_Marcus
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Arcueid ending MBAA

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 9th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Ok I'm going to try and answer those questions even though I haven't played AA yet.

Ok so:

1.) Can't answer that since I haven't seen a translation of it or anything of the sort yet.
2.) Actually Crimson Moon will destroy the world when all of the Types arvie on Earth, but until then no not really. Since, he managed to become a Guardian of the World.
3.) Most likely not. Since Arc, as an idiot that she is, probably reverted back to her ditzy normal self by then.
4.) My guess, either talk to Nasu about that, or read Angel Notes. If you're talking about the original Crimson Moon of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby James_Marcus » August 9th, 2009, 11:22 pm

ok thanks, but if Crimson Moon does not want to destroy the planet then why Zelretch tried to stop him? there are some images of Crimson Moon or what he looks like?, also the long haired version of Arcueid speaks the same way as him as shown in the Roa ending.
James_Marcus
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 10th, 2009, 2:14 am

Ok for that
it probably has something to do with Zel's ability in the end of it all. In any case he did manage to stop him, but at the cost of becomming a DAA out of it all. To be honest I'm not well versed on the info about the Zel vs. Crimson Moon aside from Zel defeating him, and becomming a DAA in the process. You're best bet would probably be Fuyuki Wiki or something around that order.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Dark_Habit » August 12th, 2009, 7:35 am

James_Marcus, add a spoiler tag to the topic.

EDIT:That's better.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Al-Cid Margrace » September 21st, 2009, 11:43 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Angel Notes

It's just called Notes.
Al-Cid Margrace
Totally hardly posted

Re: Arcueid ending MBAA (spoilers)

Unread postby Kansho » September 24th, 2009, 3:26 pm

That's Gaia talking.

Gaia = tsundere.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Return to Melty Blood Chat