Melty Blood English rel 1.100E.001

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood English rel 1.100E.001

Unread postby TheXev » March 16th, 2004, 11:08 am

Well, a few mins ago I posted the news of Melty Blood?s patch being out, the seeding has began on Bittorrent and I?m handing the file out to the first few seeds. I?m really excited to see how people will react to this patch, as it?s my first publicly released patch of any type. Checkout the news site for information.

Am I resting now? No, I need to get the news out to other sources, so my next few hours will be doing that.
Last edited by TheXev on May 31st, 2004, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » March 16th, 2004, 3:53 pm

Great job, Can't wait to try it out only 4 minitues left. By the way you should have only posted the official client as of now because they just released version 3.4.1 on Tuesday and I don't believe that any of the other clients have upgraded yet, (I could be wrong :D ).
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheXev » March 16th, 2004, 3:59 pm

Well, my personal opinion of the official client is that it?s behind the times. I?ve always had faster download and faster speeds using anything but the official client. If it has protocol changes, then I?m sure the other clients will have support for it very quickly (they said something about tracker bandwidth saving, which is something that was long over due).

As for this project, the next objective is a translated online manual!
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Ciel » March 16th, 2004, 8:21 pm

The only problem i had with it so far is that the title of menu for pad config when no pad is available was left untranslated. Otherwise good work.

http://ciel.i-xcell.com/images/scr.png
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » March 17th, 2004, 2:59 am

About the online manual, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but for some reason on mine there is a lot of missing pictures. All of the characters etc.. work fine but a few assorted ones do not. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheXev » March 17th, 2004, 7:47 am

The only problem i had with it so far is that the title of menu for pad config when no pad is available was left untranslated. Otherwise good work.

Yeah, I cought this just before the patch went public. Its listed as a known technical issue with our patch.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Shinova » March 17th, 2004, 8:58 pm

I do have one small complaint:

In the list of stages, there's the front of the shrine.

Then there's the actual shrine stages themselves, but they say "Schlein."

Is this intentional?
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby TheXev » March 19th, 2004, 3:24 am

Yes, this puzzled me as well but I felt it was more important to release the patch before having ScriptDoc double check the translations. (I had the feeling they should have translated differently as well). On the bright side, there are serveral things that could use tweaking in this patch, so a 2nd patch fixing the menu's may be released in the near future.

Now that I'm feeling better from my little sickness, hopefully I'll be in a better state of mind when I release the next patch. :P
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby TheXev » May 10th, 2004, 3:30 pm

Ciel wrote:The only problem i had with it so far is that the title of menu for pad config when no pad is available was left untranslated. Otherwise good work.

http://ciel.i-xcell.com/images/scr.png

Issue is resolved in the next patch (for sure this time).
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Melty Blood Chat