Melty Blood, Cabinet Style

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood, Cabinet Style

Unread postby TheNewGuy » June 5th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem that I am hoping you can help with. I am building a mame cabinet using mala as a front end so I can launch pc games as well. I have react and act cadenza installed and working fine, and would like to use them in my machine. However, the configuration window that pops up whenever you start up a melty blood game is messing things up. I need it to load the game as soon as I run the .exe file. Is there any way to set up the melty blood games to go straight to the game without loading the configuration window? Thanks in advance for your help, even if there's no solution to my problem. I've been all over the internet, but so far have only been able to find people trying to configure their keyboards.....
TheNewGuy
Totally hardly posted

Re: Melty Blood, Cabinet Style

Unread postby TheNewGuy » June 5th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Just to illustrate the problem, my final setup wont have a keyboard or mouse attached. So I can't click ok after running the game. It wont let me select ok with my joystick either, so I need a way to load straight into the main game.
TheNewGuy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheNewGuy » June 7th, 2009, 2:23 am

I've seen that a lot of people have read my post, but no responses yet. I can't believe that nobody has tried to build their own cabinet with melty blood.....
TheNewGuy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 7th, 2009, 2:31 am

Well it's because I don't think anoyone would of tried to make an English localized verions of the game. Not only that, but I'm not sure how to actually setup a arcade machine version of the PC version of the game.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby TheNewGuy » June 7th, 2009, 4:29 am

I guess I can understand that. But a mame cabinet is just a pc running roms, or in this case installed pc games. It's not like I need any fancy configs, just want it to not ask me to config. I might be able to go with plan B though, and set up my arcade sticks to emulate the enter button on the keyboard. That way when the window pops up, at least I can close it only using my sticks. Well, thanks for the help anyways.
TheNewGuy
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat