I need a japanese CD to install it?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

I need a japanese CD to install it?

Unread postby Snowmelt » June 2nd, 2009, 2:59 am

Is this a glitch or is it just me?
Help please?
Snowmelt
Totally hardly posted

Re: I need a japanese CD to install it?

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 2nd, 2009, 3:19 am

Yes you need the actual game disk to actually use the English installer for MeltyBlood. As for ReACT you need both the MeltyBlood CD along with the MeltyBlood:ReACT CD. Not only that, but you'll also ned the Final Tune patch on this site with both Melty Blood Installers.

As for Act Cadenza you'll need the DVD to install the game as well. Just make sure you don't get a DVD version of MeltyBlood and MeltyBlood:ReACT since that is nothing more then a pirated version and most likely will cause problems.

This stie only has the Installer for the English version of every game they worked on, but you'll need the disk(s) to install the game(s) properly. I think this was mentioned on the faqs if I remeber correctly though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AlinSabel » June 2nd, 2009, 3:30 am

IIRC, the only game mm has ever touched which does not require the original game is Brass Restoration... but that got 'sent' to yandere games... :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » June 2nd, 2009, 6:53 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Not only that, but you'll also ned the Final Tune patch on this site with both Melty Blood Installers.

No, final tuned was integrated into our latest MBR release.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 2nd, 2009, 1:04 pm

Oh so that was changed? Well it's been a while since I've play the older MeltyBlood games so I kind of didn't know about that....

Wait you said you've intagrated the FinalTuned Patch with the ReACT Installer? I never knew you guys did that Message, I guess my memory is getting a little rusty though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat