MBAA on PS2, August 2009

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: MBAA on PS2, August 2009

Unread postby Ciel » September 8th, 2009, 10:37 am

When MBAA ver B. is coming out?
around a year from now i think.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 8th, 2009, 3:05 pm

So it'll take at least a year for the PC version to be out, and quite possibabbly half a year to a year for it to be translated I'll bet. Heck the supprise for this one would be to see this getting ported over to the PSN store and be translated there.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Dark_Habit » September 8th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Man, that is gonna be some wait........
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » September 8th, 2009, 11:36 pm

It'll be worth every second :lol:
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Masou » September 21st, 2009, 8:38 am

sadly i doubt it will be translated :(

has anyone found out if its possible to unlock the lunar princess on easy mode with 1 stock?

and is there antoher way to see which characters you still need to beat it with?
if i go to the option menu i can only see ryougis time. i cant see any other character :(
Masou
Might just like this board

Unread postby s4itox » October 4th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Masou wrote:sadly i doubt it will be translated :(

has anyone found out if its possible to unlock the lunar princess on easy mode with 1 stock?

and is there antoher way to see which characters you still need to beat it with?
if i go to the option menu i can only see ryougis time. i cant see any other character :(

Sorry for the bump (though it's hardly a bump, hur hur), but to see your other character's times and stats, go into option menu and hit triangle.
吾は面影糸を巣と張る蜘蛛。――ようこそこのすばらしき惨殺空間へ。
I am the spider that spins this web. ――Welcome, to the site of this magnificent slaughter.
s4itox

Unread postby Arkane » October 5th, 2009, 6:17 pm

Get through Boss Rush mode without dying once. You'll fight Archetype: Earth after defeating G Akiha. Defeat her, and you unlock everything in the game.

Easy way:
1.Set difficulty to 1, Damage Level to 5.
2.Use Neko and spam lasers on normal enemies, and rocket launcher on giant enemies.
3.Done.
Arkane
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Gumaster » October 6th, 2009, 1:40 am

Archetype: Earth in boss rush is also much much easier than if you fight her in versus mode (lvl 5 cpu settings)
To the point where I can fairly easily get perfects on her in boss rush, and barely scrape wins 50% of the time in vs. Difficulty is kinda like MBR Aoko...nice moves, but too much of just standing there taking whatever you have to give in the face.
As for me, I unlocked AT:E after beating boss rush mode with many losses (and therefore no fight against AT:E at the end, first time)
I did it on difficulty 5 and got trashed by the computer :D
Gumaster

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat