MBAA on PS2, August 2009

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

MBAA on PS2, August 2009

Unread postby Jatts » April 17th, 2009, 8:35 am

Don't know if anyone knows about this, didn't see a thread. I found this scan from the Doujinstyle forums.

Also shown:
Armored Core 3 Portable (PSP)
Evangelion Battle Orchestra Portable (PSP)
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (PS2)
Tayutama (X360)

If you look at the MB screen, you'll see Ryogi Shiki...... OMFG!!!!!!!!
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 17th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Wait a sec did I see what I thought I saw for the MBAA? :shock: It looked like Tonho Shiki vs. Ryougi Shiki. Please tell me that I'm seeing things there. If that is the case I so want a PS2 playable system now. Heck I kind of wonder if they would allow this game to be downloadable onto the PS3 system as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » April 17th, 2009, 1:02 pm

It's real alright, ryougi is on the character page of the mbaa ps2 site.
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ryanbomber » April 17th, 2009, 1:30 pm

(which is http://www.e56.info/mbaaps2/index.html )

Also the screenshots show her more clearly.
Ryanbomber

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 17th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Now that Ryougi is involved I sense a massive discussion on which Shiki is stronger... or more broken kind of arguement from here on out. Besides if Ryougi Shiki in involved in Misasaki City then everyone is probably going to get a severe beating. Also, I think Tohno Shiki might not be able to use the Allmighty Tohno Gland against her. In anycase from the looks of things it seems like Tohno Shiki and the other MeltyBlood/Tsukihime regulars are going to be fighting not only in their city but in other places as well due to looking at the screenshots on the site.

Although they broke the #1 rule of Tohno Shiki and Ryougi Shiki must never meet. Unless that rule was meant for during the time of Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai. So if this is after those two stories then I would whole heartedly accept her being on the roster then. I wonder if they would add this for a PC port along with Fate/Unlimited Codes as well. Since those are the two games I really want to get now. Not only that, but I feel like they are trying to promote the DVDs of Kara no Kyoukai with her being there as well somehow.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Uberoy » April 17th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Hohoho, this is very good news. Me and my friend has been waiting for it in a while and I'm sure that my friend will buy it ^^.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » April 17th, 2009, 2:44 pm

I don't see any reason why Ryougi Shiki would not be included in the PC-port, since it would be released after the PS2-port.

Btw...
Kid-Wolf wrote:I wonder if they would add this for a PC port along with Fate/Unlimited Codes as well. Since those are the two games I really want to get now.

Quoted!!!
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » April 17th, 2009, 3:26 pm

I couldn't really care less about unlimited codes right now.
anyway, for those of you who are too lazy to check out the site, here's the only two Ryougi screenshots right now:

Last edited by CrimsonMoonMist on April 17th, 2009, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonMoonMist

Unread postby Michael Nanaya » April 17th, 2009, 3:27 pm

For the beard of Zeltrech :shock: :shock:

Ryougi Shiki on MB?!
That's...wonderful. *cries*

Anyway, when does this come out again? AUGUST? crap :(

Is it coming out for the pc ?
Michael Nanaya
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » April 17th, 2009, 3:28 pm

August 2009 huh?

let's see, 4 months of waiting... Ryougi Shiki... a chance to play against my buddies anywhere as long as there's a PS2 unit to use... works for me!

I can wait for the PC-port too! :lol:
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » April 17th, 2009, 3:31 pm

It will probably come out for pc in about a year or so (like mbac did), since all the other games had pc releases i don't think this one won't
CrimsonMoonMist

Unread postby abscess » April 17th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Sweet f*ck...
I want to play it so damn baaaaaad!

I always thought that KnK and Tsukihime were in different universes, seems I was wrong. But, what the hell! I'll be able to kick ass with R. Shiki!! Wooo!!

Btw, CrimsonMoonMist, your avatar exceeds 100x100. You should fix that.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Vhailor » April 17th, 2009, 7:33 pm

I always thought that KnK and Tsukihime were in different universes, seems I was wrong.

Not necessary : / . I think Ryougi is some kind of guest caracter just like the F/Z Lancer in F/UC. Fan service in fact.
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » April 17th, 2009, 7:40 pm

Vhailor wrote:
I always thought that KnK and Tsukihime were in different universes, seems I was wrong.

Not necessary : / . I think Ryougi is some kind of guest caracter just like the F/Z Lancer in F/UC. Fan service in fact.

Her bios states that she doesn't know if she's watching a dream or if she's in someone else's
CrimsonMoonMist

Unread postby Vhailor » April 17th, 2009, 7:52 pm

Well, sounds like an excuse. I don't know what it is said about Neco Arc and Neco Arc Chaos but i don't think we had to take their story seriously in consideration for exemple.
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 18th, 2009, 3:09 pm

CrimsonMoonMist wrote:
Vhailor wrote:

Her bios states that she doesn't know if she's watching a dream or if she's in someone else's

So that would mean that either Len or White Len drafted her to help them out if that's the case.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Michael Nanaya » April 19th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Knk, FSN ,MB & Tsukihime are all from the same universe.
But especially KnK & Tsukihime are more connected than ever because there's Aozaki Aoko in Tsukihime & Aozaki Tohko in KnK, who are sisters and, for some reason, which we're most likely to find out in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, they're mad at each other. In any case, there are many links between these four, which construct the Nasuverse.
Michael Nanaya
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » April 19th, 2009, 4:12 pm

I think that Tsuki and Rakkyo have a more serious feel around them than fsn.
CrimsonMoonMist

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 19th, 2009, 5:49 pm

Well this is basically how the Nasuverse is connected. The Aozaki sisters connect Tukihime/MeltyBlood and Kara no Kyoukai. While Arc is connected with Zel. As for him he's connected to Rin from Fate/stay night & Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. So in the end those 5 are the ones that have the Nasuverse interconnected in a strange way never the less.

In any case I wonder if NAC makes a comeback in this game as a secret character once again now.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Sepheriel » April 20th, 2009, 5:46 am

OK Ecole/Type-Moon. If you are gona put Ryougi in Melty Blood you might as well put all of the F/SN characters into it as well.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Melty Blood Chat