Something strange, need help.

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Something strange, need help.

Unread postby Shadow_771 » April 4th, 2009, 2:02 am

So I recently started on Melty Blood ReACT, and all was going well in the beginning. I beat one of the games routes then started on another. However after about 3 fights in the route, all my opponents suddenly got an unlimited magic circuit. Now when I start the game over again, on the first fight Sion also has an infinite Magic Circuit. What's going on?
Shadow_771
Totally hardly posted

Re: Something strange, need help.

Unread postby abscess » April 4th, 2009, 4:34 am

Shadow_771 wrote:So I recently started on Melty Blood ReACT, and all was going well in the beginning. I beat one of the games routes then started on another. However after about 3 fights in the route, all my opponents suddenly got an unlimited magic circuit. Now when I start the game over again, on the first fight Sion also has an infinite Magic Circuit. What's going on?

Hmmm.... My recollections are kinda fuzzy, but if I remember correctly, that's supposed to happen. During arcade mode you'll find two fights where the enemy has unlimited magic circuit, during the last fight it also happens. I can't remember during story mode, but I think it also happens there sometimes, but I can't remember if Sion does have it.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Rokunaya » April 5th, 2009, 11:39 pm

That sounds about right, that happened to me too. I think the reason they did that is because no one likes having to lose on purpose, especially if the opponent is extremely weak. So they toughen her up a bit the second time around, so the first battle you have to lose isn't so boring.

That's just my guess though, but it makes quite a bit of sense when you think about it...
"Insert something creative and witty here, kthx."
Rokunaya
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat