what do i need to install the MBRA english patch?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

what do i need to install the MBRA english patch?

Unread postby sydwert » April 1st, 2009, 12:03 pm

do i need the original melty blood or ReAct? or will both do?
sydwert
Totally hardly posted

Re: what do i need to install the MBRA english patch?

Unread postby Message » April 1st, 2009, 3:10 pm

sydwert wrote:do i need the original melty blood or ReAct? or will both do?

"Will both do" sounds like you're considering buying the MB+MBR bootleg DVD. Do not buy this. It's an illegal copy and it will not work with our translations.

To play MBR English you need to buy both MB and MBR.

Unread postby sydwert » April 2nd, 2009, 8:04 am

^lol "will both do" meant "will either do"
sydwert
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 2nd, 2009, 1:05 pm

What Message easilly expained is that you need the MB game installed first. It can be either the Japanese or English version since MB:ReACT tends to use the same directory.

So in short you need the Melty Blood CD, and the Melty Blood: ReACT CD. If you get one that combines these two on a DVD then you were riped off since that's the pirated version. Although I'm not sure but I think it might be heard to get both disks no a days since Act Cadenza is out for the PC and Actress Again is for the arcades.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 2nd, 2009, 10:35 pm

There's a guy on ebay called megaworrier (he may or may not have a new account) who will be selling these minus their packaging and 'repacked with the English patch' - DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. THEY ARE BOOTLEGS.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 3rd, 2009, 4:01 am

AlinSabel wrote:There's a guy on ebay called megaworrier (he may or may not have a new account) who will be selling these minus their packaging and 'repacked with the English patch' - DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. THEY ARE BOOTLEGS.

Indeed it would be helpful if people like that were reported on ebay if they are selling boolegged or priated games and whatnot.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Unkind » April 3rd, 2009, 5:44 am

dunno what's more shocking, the fact the people actually put "bootleg" dvds of games on ebay, or the fact that they actually sell.
Unkind
Might just like this board

Unread postby sydwert » April 3rd, 2009, 1:47 pm

pffft if i'd wanted to pirate i'd do it myself for free.
sydwert
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Tessara » April 3rd, 2009, 5:32 pm

AlinSabel wrote:There's a guy on ebay called megaworrier (he may or may not have a new account) who will be selling these minus their packaging and 'repacked with the English patch' - DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. THEY ARE BOOTLEGS.

I've been going out of my way to check that guy's seller profile on a weekly basis for some time now and report every Type-Moon product he puts up. He even says in the description that they've been "Conveniently Repackaged onto one disk."

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/megaworri ... omZQQ_mdoZ

There's his listings for anyone who wants to join the crusade.
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » April 3rd, 2009, 10:36 pm

Tessara wrote:

I've been going out of my way to check that guy's seller profile on a weekly basis for some time now and report every Type-Moon product he puts up. He even says in the description that they've been "Conveniently Repackaged onto one disk."

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/megaworri ... omZQQ_mdoZ

There's his listings for anyone who wants to join the crusade.

Joined. I'm reporting all his T-M stuff now.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to Melty Blood Chat