Installation Help >.<

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Installation Help >.<

Unread postby -Shiki- » March 1st, 2009, 6:07 pm

i got mb and installed it with no problem and the patch works well..now i plan to install mb re-act and mbac so i'm confused over a couple of things..for mb, i installed the japanese version in my c drive and the english patch in my d drive and it works fine..how bout re-act?should i install just like mb?how bout mbac?
btw, can i just install mbac without installing the 1st 2 games?will it work?
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby I1nk » March 1st, 2009, 6:40 pm

Yes you can install MBAC without MB or MBRA, since MBAC is a whole another game. So the answer is yes you can to the MBAC being installed without MB or Re-Act (MBRA). Good luck with the installing.

Hope this helps. I don't know about the other two since I don't have a copy yet.
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby -Shiki- » March 1st, 2009, 6:55 pm

so i installed MBAC on my c drive and the patch together..however,when i run the exe file, i get an error then the game juz closes..whats wrong?my localle is already in japanese and i didnt temper with any file..fresh installation but the game wont run..it just got to the startup menu then when i choose ok, error message appear..

btw, mine is MBACverB..does that make a difference?i'm still not too sure bout the version stuff :cry:
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby Message » March 1st, 2009, 8:50 pm

That's the DVD check. You need to buy the game before you can play our translation on it.

Return to Melty Blood Chat