Nero Chaos Black G666

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Nero Chaos Black G666

Unread postby solopy567 » January 9th, 2009, 5:17 pm

How do I unlock this stage/character? I've seen a youtube video of it and I want to try it.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » January 9th, 2009, 5:34 pm

He's a hidden boss, appearing when you play NAC's "extra" Arcade-mode...
He's playable with a certain hack (that also let's you play as Damien Armies) though I don't know if it still works with the new english patch...

Oh yeah... and it's actually "Neco Chaos Black G666" (not Nero) :wink:
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gumaster » January 9th, 2009, 11:19 pm

I heard that the patch doesn't work with the english version. It also can cause crashes and stuff =P
Gumaster
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ryanbomber » January 10th, 2009, 12:32 am

To elaborate more...
You unlock Neco Arc Chaos by beating Arcade mode with any character. To select him, highlight Nrvnqsr and press D. You probably knew this, but just in case...

Neco Arc Chaos has two Arcade stories. One is pretty much the exact same as Neco Arc's, the other is a completely new one. If it begins with him babbling about a distress signal, it's the former. If it begins with him reading a newspaper, it's the latter. You want to finish the latter. It's completely random which one you get, though. If you don't get the right story, just go back to the main menu and try again.

When you finish it, G666 Attack will appear on the main menu. Ta-dah.
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat