Question about Melty Blood Walkthrough

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Question about Melty Blood Walkthrough

Unread postby solopy567 » January 8th, 2009, 1:45 am

To do what it says in the walkthrough, it says on the top that I must complete routes 2-7.

I don't know what that means.
For example, on the route called Night on the Blood Lair, it says I have to win against Vampire Sion, Warcueid and Walachia, but the first time I played I only went up against Warcueid, and I won every match up until that point.

So how do I get those other routes?
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 8th, 2009, 3:51 am

For the most part you're goign to have to to lose a few of your matches to go into different routes. To do this you're going to have to figgure out which fight part you can win or lose on.

I think someone posted up ther enitre route for each of the 8 storylines. The #8 comes after you finally done the 1st route, and that is really the introduction of one character that never actually showed up in the Tsukihime game series at all, but was mentioned of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby solopy567 » January 8th, 2009, 1:11 pm

But for example, It said on Night on the Blood Lair that I have to beat all of my opponents, and according to the walkthrough, I should end up in stage L, but for me it didnt, it just went up to E.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kcuf » January 8th, 2009, 2:14 pm

The battle against Vampie Sion, Red Arcuied and then Warachia is route 1. You can't access this yet so go and complete the other routes.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby Mazyrian » January 8th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Yeah, if you win the penultimate stage of the first route but you haven't completed routes 2 through 7 before you go on to route 2. For the others routes, just win or lose the battles like the walkthrough says. After you completed the said, play again winning all. After that you play again route 7 and you'll get an extra stage, which is route 8
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to Melty Blood Chat