is there a way to change keyboard keys??

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

is there a way to change keyboard keys??

Unread postby zerophyte » December 18th, 2008, 9:59 pm

I just installed MB and all with the mirrormoon patches, but i cannot for the life of me get used to pulling off attacks with my left hand and navigating movement and jumps with my right hand. I guess the japanese play backwards on their keyboard. But im used to WASD for movement and whatever else for keys to the right of the keyboard like the numpad keys for attacks..

Please tell me there is a way to change the keyboard config more intuitively.. thanks.

- zerophyte
zerophyte
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » December 18th, 2008, 10:50 pm

http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2392
Suggestion: Lurk Moar :)

Edit: Disregard that. Link is dead. Will try to upload the file and post a working link.
Edit 2: Here
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zerophyte » December 19th, 2008, 12:24 am

thanks, that program works well... tho, I can't seem to configure buttons F and E?? What are they for?? I have A, B, C, D
zerophyte
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » December 19th, 2008, 4:48 am

zerophyte wrote:thanks, that program works well... tho, I can't seem to configure buttons F and E?? What are they for?? I have A, B, C, D

Quick Action and something else.

Quick action will throw if you press it with a direction. If you just press it, you'll enter Heat/Blood Heat.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ThreeLeafIvy » December 19th, 2008, 4:36 pm

nobaka wrote:
zerophyte wrote:thanks, that program works well... tho, I can't seem to configure buttons F and E?? What are they for?? I have A, B, C, D

Quick Action and something else.

Quick action will throw if you press it with a direction. If you just press it, you'll enter Heat/Blood Heat.

E is Quick Action, F is A+D. I'm fairly sure it's meant for throws so you don't accidentally enter Heat in the process. At least, that's what I use it for.
I'm the str⑨ngest!
ThreeLeafIvy
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Melty Blood Chat