Difference between act cadenza and act cadenza ver .b?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Difference between act cadenza and act cadenza ver .b?

Unread postby zerophyte » December 18th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Sorry, I'm new to the Melty Blood games on PC and am confused on actcadenza and actcadenza ver b..

Do I need both to use these patches for english?? Or can I just go straight to the ver b disc?? Or are the two versions dependent on one another??

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, I just need some clarification. Thanks.

- zerophyte
zerophyte
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » December 18th, 2008, 10:43 pm

There is a MB:AC for PS2, from what I know that's considered .Ver A and .Ver B is the one for PC. If you have .Ver A (that is, the PS2 MB:AC) it won't help you in any way to play the one for PC for obvious reasons... In other words, stick with the one for PC if you want to use the patch.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby sabata2 » January 29th, 2009, 7:33 am

Where would one go about FINDING said patch?

A friend of mine has been playing the game in Japanese so I thought I'd be nice and show him the translation.

But the best I could find was a link to the v1.0 TEST. since the links to the current version aren't up on the MBAC link on the main site.
sabata2
Addict

Unread postby AlinSabel » January 29th, 2009, 7:45 am

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » January 29th, 2009, 8:55 am

sabata2 wrote:the links to the current version aren't up on the MBAC link on the main site.

Sorry about that, has been fixed.

Return to Melty Blood Chat