What's going on in ReAct's arcade/story mode? (spoilers)

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

What's going on in ReAct's arcade/story mode? (spoilers)

Unread postby Tash » December 17th, 2008, 6:08 pm

I can't find much information about the story in ReAct's arcade mode and there's too little dialog for me to piece it together. Does anyone want to explain exactly what's going on?
Tash
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 17th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Long story short, it's really Aoko and W. Len casuing a rehash on what happened in the MeltyBlood storyline. Although this time it's more along the line of Aoko trying to find a way to kidnap Tohno Shiki, but the others are involved in some way shape or form.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Ryanbomber » December 18th, 2008, 3:45 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Long story short, it's really Aoko and W. Len casuing a rehash on what happened in the MeltyBlood storyline. Although this time it's more along the line of Aoko trying to find a way to kidnap Tohno Shiki, but the others are involved in some way shape or form.

Buh? I thought it was more along the lines of "Aoko made W. Len, W. Len escaped somehow and causing mayhem, everyone needs to figure out what's going on and/or stop it."
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 18th, 2008, 1:03 pm

Well this is ReACT not Act Cadenza. In any case she did use W. Len to bring Tohno Shiki to her so she could use him, for what I honestly don't know. Since the others tend to face off against W. Len and Aoko in the end of the Arcade mode it make sense that they are working together if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat