Alternative NAC route

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Alternative NAC route

Unread postby Richman191 » November 27th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Could anyone tell me whether this patch also translated the neko-arc chaos new path that can obtain from the later patch?

Edit: the story of neko-arc chaos that starts off from receiving newspaper from kohaku and ends with fighting mecha nero neko which is also made by kohaku. C'mon, anyone, answer me? mine ver. is still the same as normal neko-arc
Richman191
Totally hardly posted

Re: Translation patch question.

Unread postby Message » November 28th, 2008, 6:41 am

Richman191 wrote:Could anyone tell me whether this patch also translated the neko-arc chaos new path that can obtain from the later patch?

Edit: the story of neko-arc chaos that starts off from receiving newspaper from kohaku and ends with fighting mecha nero neko which is also made by kohaku. C'mon, anyone, answer me? mine ver. is still the same as normal neko-arc

The alternative NAC route is started at random, I think it's about 3 to 1 odds. Keep restarting the game with NAC and you'll eventually get it. Also, the normal NA and NAC routes are not entirely identical, though the differences aren't anything spectacular.

Unread postby Kcuf » November 28th, 2008, 12:37 pm

You can also hold the D button and select Arcade Mode. Select Neko Arc Chaos and hold the D button until you have started Arcade Mode. You should eventually start the NAC story arc.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby Richman191 » November 28th, 2008, 2:41 pm

Thanks guys, i'm able to access Neko-arc chaos alternative story now! though i have one more question which i'm aware that might not relate to this topic. The question is, yesterday when i was playing Nero(normal, and later Nanaya) to unlock neko-arc chaos, i was pretty sure that I won against all character without continuing but i couldn't fight with white len and Aoko. I think i'm pretty sure that when i was playing the Japanese ver. any character that win all the fight without continuing should be able to fight white len and Aoko which every character have different dialogue with White len and Aoko. .....Yeah... I'm pretty sure there was a dialogue between Nanaya with Aoko+White len. Could anyone tell me why i couldn't fight them? Thank you in advance ^_^
Richman191
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kcuf » November 28th, 2008, 2:52 pm

The dialogues with White Len and Aoko in the last battles are only in ReAct. MB:AC ver.B characters have their own special battles and story.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby Ryanbomber » November 28th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Kcuf wrote:You can also hold the D button and select Arcade Mode. Select Neko Arc Chaos and hold the D button until you have started Arcade Mode. You should eventually start the NAC story arc.

False. D is not required. It's a flat 1/2 or 1/4 or whatever the heck the chance is.
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kcuf » November 28th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Ryanbomber wrote:
Kcuf wrote:You can also hold the D button and select Arcade Mode. Select Neko Arc Chaos and hold the D button until you have started Arcade Mode. You should eventually start the NAC story arc.

False. D is not required. It's a flat 1/2 or 1/4 or whatever the heck the chance is.

I guess I was lucky when I entered NAC Story Mode three time in a row. But yeah, you are right.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby GuardianHX » November 28th, 2008, 10:45 pm

I held Select, Start, my R-shoulder button (One of the multi-keys), and D to start it, I think I held down to many, but it started 4 times in a row for me and hasn't failed.
GuardianHX
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ryanbomber » November 28th, 2008, 11:27 pm

GuardianHX wrote:I held Select, Start, my R-shoulder button (One of the multi-keys), and D to start it, I think I held down to many, but it started 4 times in a row for me and hasn't failed.

One of the requirements for something to be random is, in fact, the existence of streaks.

You don't need any buttons, seriously. It's a 1/4 or 1/2 or whatever the heck the chance is.

EDIT: And I swear to god if you get it a fifth time and try to pull Gambler's Fallacy on me I WILL END YOU
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby nobaka » November 29th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Ryanbomber wrote:
GuardianHX wrote:I held Select, Start, my R-shoulder button (One of the multi-keys), and D to start it, I think I held down to many, but it started 4 times in a row for me and hasn't failed.

One of the requirements for something to be random is, in fact, the existence of streaks.

You don't need any buttons, seriously. It's a 1/4 or 1/2 or whatever the heck the chance is.

EDIT: And I swear to god if you get it a fifth time and try to pull Gambler's Fallacy on me I WILL END YOU

I've gotten it 7 times in a row. For a while, I didn't know he had another route.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 29th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Sometimes NAC tends to randomly do the NA route instead, but as NAC though. I mean it happens.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 29th, 2008, 6:18 pm

I got the NAC route the first time I used Neco-Arc Chaos. Then got the NA route the second time. O_o
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » November 30th, 2008, 7:14 pm

I gotta be lucky cause I got it on the first try >_< Luckily, G666 is not as scary as GAkiha from MB.

The fight
against the army of cats
was the awesomest thing I've ever seen in a fighting game.
Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 22nd, 2008, 7:40 pm

Yes and I liked
how Kohaku was using her old habbit on being the stage hand for this chaotic play of cats of hers.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby xesias » December 28th, 2008, 5:50 am

does every chara have a alternate story? or just neko arc?
xesias
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 28th, 2008, 8:09 am

xesias wrote:does every chara have a alternate story? or just neko arc?

Only Neko-Arc Chaos, not Neko-Arc.

Return to Melty Blood Chat