Re-release for Tsukihime

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Re-release for Tsukihime

Unread postby AnimeFanboy1982 » February 15th, 2006, 11:16 pm

I'm new here so forgive me if this is a really stupid question, but has anyone heard anything about Type-Moon possibly re-releasing Tsukihime? Just wondering because I'd love to get my hands on it without having to pay an arm and a leg (though I probably will if I have to) :shock:
You're not giong crazy! You're going sane, in a crazy world!
AnimeFanboy1982
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » February 16th, 2006, 5:01 am

I heard TYPE MOON has been hinting in the direction of a re-release of Tsukihime in various interviews, but nothing concrete is known. If the rumors are true it could mean that they are working on a remake of the game (think music a la EVER AFTER, new sfx, better graphics and/or updated game system), it could however also be a PS2 version (??) or just a reprint of the original. No solid evidence of any new Tsukihime release exists however, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Unread postby AnimeFanboy1982 » February 16th, 2006, 5:27 am

oh well. I kinda figured this would be the answer, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask since everyone else here is a little more in the know than I am. I guess there's only one way left to go.

Let the hunt begin! Tallyho! (thank god I have a job) :lol:
You're not giong crazy! You're going sane, in a crazy world!
AnimeFanboy1982
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat