So if Kouma, Sacchin and Warc were playing basketball...

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Who would win?

Kouma
24%
Sacchin
41%
Warcueid
34%

Total votes : 29

Unread postby xthr » November 22nd, 2008, 2:41 am

Who would win?

My thoughts are that sacchin would be the ultimate defense because of her Vacuum grab. Warc would be like the ultimate center, as she can bypass anyone with her teleport and steal from anyone on the ground with her telegrab. Kouma wold be the ultimate dunker, with his... well, dunk. If he was anywhere near both the ball and the basket, he would auto score with his ex grab.

So each of them were put on a team that was otherwise all equal, who's team would win?
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 22nd, 2008, 2:51 am

*Looks at Avatar*

...I can't really vote for anyone else.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Rikh » November 22nd, 2008, 3:15 am

kouma is a beastly basketball player
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » November 22nd, 2008, 3:19 am

Warc would get a penalty for double dribbling.

Also, killing everyone in sight.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 22nd, 2008, 7:40 am

I'd say Sacchin since well come on it's Sacchin she needs to win at something at least. so give the poor little vampire some slack. Although I'm sure she can find a way to win though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 22nd, 2008, 7:43 am

Sacchin! I mean, who else?
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby furyoftheskies » November 22nd, 2008, 11:27 am

Considering Sacchin's grab like maneuvers, she could probably steal the ball from the other two no problem. If she misses the ball, she'll get them instead. :D

Kouma would probably kick the ball out of the other two, with his beastly kick, and then he would slam it down with his beastly slam.

Warc would kill them all, and then declare herself winner of the game.

Meh, I vote for Sacchin, I don't think the ball would last in the other 2. You'd need a special basketball from Aoko's sister or something for them to play. Otherwise, the ball would probably get destroyed within 10 seconds.
furyoftheskies
Might just like this board

Unread postby that one guy » November 22nd, 2008, 11:50 pm

Kouma and his beastlyness would put Warc to shame, so she would run in fear, and his sexiness would cause Sacchin to forget about that nobody Tohno and become a real mans stalker. Ergo, Kouma wins.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 23rd, 2008, 4:55 am

oy! don't forget that that same nobody Tohno managed to wipe the floor with the beastly Kouma's ass in KT after being brought to the verge of death! so you can't call shiki nobody!

but all that aside, i'll go with warc, because she can grab. it's even in her basic sprite! how can anyone else get possession if warc just grabs it back purely because her sprite dictates it?
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby xthr » November 23rd, 2008, 10:05 am

I'm pretty sure the kouma in KT was just shiki's image of him... which i guess could be said about the melty one as well. But anyways, warc WOULD be able to steal from anyone, but she can't score at all, because sacchin would just vacuum grab her every time she tried to shoot or even dunk. Only Kouma's invincibility while dunking would get past her defense.

BUT in the same token, Kouma would have no way to get the ball normally into the range of the basket, unless he explosion dashed there. Warc would just totally steal it from him tho.

Also, Sacchin would be able to take the ball from the air every time, unless it's Kouma's dunk. This does mean sacchin would basically have to sit next to the basket to be effective, otherwise warc would just teleport past her and get a basket.

So it's like rock paper scissors: Sacchin > Warc > Kouma > Sacchin

However, on a team, I think warc would be most effective, cuz she could be much more versatile. Kouma would be like a gun, pure offense. Sacchin would be like a wall, pure defense. Warc would be... like a thread? She would bind her team together, and be useful for many different things.

...this is, however, assuming warc doesn't kill off her team within the first 20 seconds :<
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby s4itox » November 25th, 2008, 2:55 am

xthr wrote:BUT in the same token, Kouma would have no way to get the ball normally into the range of the basket, unless he explosion dashed there. Warc would just totally steal it from him tho.

If Kouma gets the ball from half-court, just SUPAAAA-Jump the distance and dunk it! :D
吾は面影糸を巣と張る蜘蛛。――ようこそこのすばらしき惨殺空間へ。
I am the spider that spins this web. ――Welcome, to the site of this magnificent slaughter.
s4itox

Unread postby xthr » November 25th, 2008, 7:19 am

s4itox wrote:
xthr wrote:BUT in the same token, Kouma would have no way to get the ball normally into the range of the basket, unless he explosion dashed there. Warc would just totally steal it from him tho.

If Kouma gets the ball from half-court, just SUPAAAA-Jump the distance and dunk it! :D

sacchin would grab him outta the sky :<
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 7:31 am

Yeah Sacchin does have that so called "Huricane Grab" of herse doesn't she. It's the best way to steal the ball from anyone. Not only that, but if she misses the person get's a joy ride on her.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby furyoftheskies » November 28th, 2008, 7:47 am

s4itox wrote:If Kouma gets the ball from half-court, just SUPAAAA-Jump the distance and dunk it! :D

Off Topic: Reminded me of Space Jam

On Topic: Sacchin would definitely get him out of the sky, the hitbox is of an epic proportion.
Currently Translating: Pure Pure The Story of Ears and Tails AKA Pyua Pyua Mimi to Shippo no Monogatari
furyoftheskies

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 28th, 2008, 2:05 pm

She'd activate

"Isn't it sad, Sacchin?" and everyone on the court(Except her) would cry, and she'd dunk it, lmao.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 28th, 2008, 9:08 pm

... until she sees len in the crowd staring at her with those pity-filled eyes... and sion behind her with the exact same expression...

... then warcueid, who doesn't feel pity for anyone, jumps up and kills her. then proceeds to continue the game with her head.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Return to Melty Blood Chat