How to defeat Nrvnsqr?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

How to defeat Nrvnsqr?

Unread postby Soulanger » November 13th, 2005, 2:59 am

Can anyone help?
Ive been fighting with my bro with his nrvnsqr chaos.
I hate his move making him so cheap. He turtles and give out ravens.
And when you get close he juggles you to the air with his grasshopper arm. So annoying. Btw he doesnt like this game that much because of saying its cheap(nrvnsqr chaos) and the irresponsive keyboard(I think its the game).
Soulanger
Addict

Unread postby Dectilon » November 13th, 2005, 11:02 am

Well, you have to exploit the fact that his moves have a very slow pullback. This is best done with the second air jump to get out of the way, and then dash in for some heavy damage. Ciel is good vs Nero because she can dash under his projectiles. Arcueid is good too because her elbow dash breaks almost all of nero's moves. The thing with the mantis arm is just what I said above; the pullback time is sick. Even if you do defend it you probably have the time to dash and get an OTG-attack (or whatever it's called :P) on him. Some characters, like Sion (normal) can counter his normal moves with her "dragon punch" move. It will break all his moves I think.

Ah, and Warcueid and Waracia are probably good too, since they can teleport behind him as he uses for example the mantis arm. :)
Oh, I got another one! I got another one! :D

Kohaku kicks his ass with her supah hard air to ground attack and her supah long OTG-attack :D
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby linalys » November 19th, 2005, 7:32 am

Final Tuned Nero is his weakest version yet. If you can manage to get within close range of him, there isn't much he can do to escape pressure. But he's decent enough at ranging, so it isn't easy. Just keep dashing or jumping at him depending on whether your character is stronger in the air or on the ground.
linalys
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Melty Blood Chat