You have questions? We have answers.

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

You have questions? We have answers.

Unread postby linalys » November 10th, 2005, 6:09 am

For all two of you people posting here in hopes of discussing Melty Blood React, might I suggest a new locale? Since this is primarily more of a forum to discuss the MBR project, rather than MBR gameplay why not try a doujin gaming forum? There are two such forums AFAIK, one is Eternal Romancia

[LINK REMOVED - THEXEV]

The second is World of Eternity:

[LINK REMOVED - THEXEV]

ER has a longer history and more members. WoE is rather unpopulated and the newer forum, but the admin wants me to help make it not so dead. =p So if you register and post on WoE, I'll make sure to try and adequately answer any question. If you post on one or the other of these boards, you can probably get more conversation going. Try it out!
linalys
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby TheXev » November 10th, 2005, 6:15 pm

This is completely false. The original idea behind this forum was not only to discuss the translation project, but to first and most importantly talk about the game. When I started this forum, there were not any dedicated Melty Blood forums. I?m very happy with the new threads I see here, and encourage more people to discuss such topics.

As for advertising other sites so blatantly, I?ll give you a warning this time, but it is unacceptable.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Melty Blood Chat