little question

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

little question

Unread postby feuhrer » October 12th, 2008, 5:25 pm

hey guys 1 question

is it possible to change the buttons u use in Melty blood act cadenza?
feuhrer
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 12th, 2008, 5:27 pm

On the keyboard, no. Although on a gamming pad, such as a PS2/3 controller then yes it's possbile to do that on the setup page beofre you start up the game.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby feuhrer » October 12th, 2008, 6:18 pm

ok thx!! damn i wish i could change keyboard.. they should add the option v.v.
feuhrer

Unread postby abscess » October 12th, 2008, 7:15 pm

feuhrer wrote:ok thx!! damn i wish i could change keyboard.. they should add the option v.v.

I think there is a hack tool or something like that to be able to do that. There was one for ReAct, so I suppose that there should be one for Act Cadenza. Not sure though, I use a 360 controller and I can't play this game with the keyboard.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby nobaka » October 13th, 2008, 3:53 am

I use a keyboard exclusively, and yes, you can change the keys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hinjnwyn0jz

Here you go. Stick it in your MBACWIN folder and use it.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 14th, 2008, 12:07 am

Holy Jesus-Juice! I just tried that tool, it seems I'm a bit better with the keyboard than with a controller! :P well, I at least get more combos with Ciel, but getting the Arc Drives are a pain...
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby s4itox » October 14th, 2008, 2:05 am

abscess wrote:Holy Jesus-Juice! I just tried that tool, it seems I'm a bit better with the keyboard than with a controller! :P well, I at least get more combos with Ciel, but getting the Arc Drives are a pain...

Put the InputDisplay to small when practicing Arc Drive input. The easiest way to do Arc Drives is by doing a rolling/Mexican-wave sort of motion with your fingers.

Offtopic: With keyboard, I can input AD in under 10 frames :D
EDIT: I stand corrected, it seems I take 11 frames to pull off an AD.
EDIT2: I correct myself yet again, Arc Drive done in 9 frames.
Last edited by s4itox on October 14th, 2008, 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
吾は面影糸を巣と張る蜘蛛。――ようこそこのすばらしき惨殺空間へ。
I am the spider that spins this web. ――Welcome, to the site of this magnificent slaughter.
s4itox

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 14th, 2008, 6:38 am

I am 10x more efficient with a keyboard than with a gamepad. The only problem is when you decide to play with your friends offline. You have to share a single keyboard XD.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Yeah but then there's always that one time where it's controller vs. keyboard. I've done that and I'm pretty decient when it comes to the keyboard though. Depending mon what side I have of course.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby feuhrer » October 14th, 2008, 11:25 pm

nobaka wrote:I use a keyboard exclusively, and yes, you can change the keys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hinjnwyn0jz

Here you go. Stick it in your MBACWIN folder and use it.

i love u
feuhrer

Unread postby nobaka » October 15th, 2008, 3:15 am

abscess wrote:Holy Jesus-Juice! I just tried that tool, it seems I'm a bit better with the keyboard than with a controller! :P well, I at least get more combos with Ciel, but getting the Arc Drives are a pain...

It's practice, really. My only advice is don't try to input the command too fast.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to Melty Blood Chat