NanatsuYa wrote:Shielding? I didn't know what it was good for in the beginning, but in time I leaned how to use it (not with enough effectiveness though) but it can be really saving sometimes, like the Circuit spark in AC (also, in AC you can hold down the Shield button to use the shield for a longer period, but it drains MC so watch out)
Simply these are the things Shielding involves:
1. It nullifies the enemy's attack.
2. You gain a small amount of MC for a shield.
3. It lets you counterattack almost instantly, minimizing the chance for the opponent to guard when you counterattack the normal way.
4. With a button input, you can perform a "Shield Bunker" wich is sort of an special attack that first shields, then attacks (if the shield connects the attack follows instantly, if the shield fails to connect, the move is slowed down excessievly)
5. During Blood heat, doing a perfect shield (or EX-shield) while either standing or jumping (some characters have to jumpshield, others don't) It unleashes the Last-Arc, which sometimes can be used as a flashy finish or just a flashy attack (the damage on this changes from character to character, it's not neccessarily stronger than the character's AD or AAD)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest