Satsuki Balance

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Satsuki Balance

Unread postby Dectilon » November 4th, 2005, 12:30 pm

Is this character really balanced? I usually play either Sion, Nero or Hisui, but I've never really tried out Satsuki. So I played an arcade mode game with her and completed it easy on the hardest difficulty level. I even got a few perfects (even though it doesn't get announced in MBR like in so many other games). Should this be possible? Me getting perfects on the hardest difficulty with a character I never played before? Is this really balanced? :P
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby linalys » November 10th, 2005, 9:16 pm

Satsuki's damage is very high, but this is balanced by the fact that she needs to use circuit to deal the damage. Plus her inability to do more than one attack in the air.
linalys
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Dectilon » November 10th, 2005, 10:21 pm

bah, like she needs more than one attack in the air :P As long as she breaks any other air attack I don't see how that matters. And about using circuit to do damage.... Huh? :P I never noticed that :)
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Matthias » November 22nd, 2005, 4:37 am

Hell yeah satsukis beast
Matthias
Into 17 Pieces

Return to Melty Blood Chat