Akiha and the Etherlite

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Akiha and the Etherlite

Unread postby AvatarofRage » October 5th, 2008, 7:24 am

So, in one of the MB endings, Sion gives Akiha her own Etherlite, and a brief mention that she's trained a bit with it, but hasn't mastered it yet.

Anyhow, how do you think Akiha could integrate using the Etherlite into her moveset? I mean, individually her own power and the Etherlite are pretty potent, but I'm having trouble working out a way to utilize them both simultaneously to do something you couldn't just do with one or the other.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 1:44 pm

You know if Akiha had full control of the Eitherlite I'm sure she'd use it to finally do this and that with Shiki without any interuptions this time.

Although to be kind of serious about this if she can manage to controll not only her Viirmillion side, but the Eitherlite as well she may be a force to be reconed with there.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 9th, 2008, 3:47 pm

Maybe she'd be able to use her plunder ability through the etherlite (If she uses the etherlite as a invisible link, she could plunder the enemy's heat continously, without having to do anything, and without the enemy noticing) ;)
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Rikh » October 9th, 2008, 8:31 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:Maybe she'd be able to use her plunder ability through the etherlite (If she uses the etherlite as a invisible link, she could plunder the enemy's heat continously, without having to do anything, and without the enemy noticing) ;)

So she gives shiki life, then takes it away to fuel her own life

Shiki has a lot of problems in his living...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 9th, 2008, 11:58 pm

Well that is true unless he has Kohaku to help him out with said problem.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat