Help!

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Help!

Unread postby Synth » August 21st, 2008, 2:47 am

so i just downloaded the game and im trying to install it but its saying i need the Japanese CD? and so i cant install it and play it at all without this is there somewhere i can get it or do something so this will let me play the game?
Synth
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Bigweejoe » August 21st, 2008, 3:15 am

You Just Have to have The Game Disc In Your CD Drive And It Should Detect It. i Assume You Do Have The Game(as In 100% Legal)If Not You Will Have To Go Buy The Game For The English Translation Patch To Work.
Bigweejoe
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby abscess » August 21st, 2008, 3:27 am

As Joe said. The MM staff decided that, to be allowed to play the game, you have to own a legal copy of the game. What you downloaded from the homepage was the patch, not the game as a whole. Before posting a question I suggest you read the rules, check other threads and use the search function.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat