[MBAC] The op is not "full" when open game in full

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

[MBAC] The op is not "full" when open game in full

Unread postby Richman191 » August 2nd, 2008, 9:54 pm

For some reasons, the opening movie of my MBAC is not running on full screen when I open the game in full screen. The op's size when i open it on full screen is about 1/6 of my screen width. Just the opening, not the menu or the game itself. Strangely, i don't have this problem when i run the game on normal window size. To make the op runs full screen in full screen mode i have to re-install it every times and after some times the problem comes back. So i wonder, anyone know how to make the op movie run full screen on full screen mode?

Note: This problem also occur on my doujin games that has op movie like Bike Banditz, etc...

Again, it's just the openning that has this problem (just to make sure u dun forget :3)

I know, my question is kinda confusing but i just just dunno how to make it more clear than this >.>
Last edited by Richman191 on August 2nd, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richman191
Totally hardly posted

Re: [MBAC] The op is not "full" when open game in

Unread postby abscess » August 2nd, 2008, 9:59 pm

Richman191 wrote:For some reasons, the opening movie of my MBAC is not running on full screen when I open the game in full screen. The op's size when i open it on full screen is about 1/6 of my screen width. Just the opening, not the menu or the game itself. Strangely, i don't have this problem when i run the game on normal window size. To make the op runs full screen in full screen mode i have to re-install it every times and after some times the problem comes back. So i wonder, anyone know how to make the op movie run full screen on full screen mode?

Note: This problem also occur on my doujin games that has op movie like Bike Banditz, etc...
Again, it's just the openning that has this problem (just to make sure u dun forget :3)

Something like that happens to me, not exactly the same though. When I run the game in full-screen, it plays the opening (in full-screen); but if I run the game in window mode, the opening isn't played, it plays the music but the video isn't shown.

I have to play the game in window mode because I have a widescreen instead of a normal one...
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Richman191 » August 2nd, 2008, 10:08 pm

LOL, it seems that your problem is worse than mine >.>
Richman191
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » August 3rd, 2008, 7:48 am

Richman191: This seems to be a problem with your video decoding and rendering filters installed on your system. (Re)installing CCCP might solve your problem.

abscess wrote:When I run the game in full-screen, it plays the opening (in full-screen); but if I run the game in window mode, the opening isn't played, it plays the music but the video isn't shown.

Read the readme?

Unread postby Richman191 » August 3rd, 2008, 7:25 pm

But when i first installed the game i didn't have this problem for some times and when it turns to this, I have to reinstall it again to solve this.

Is CCCP Combined Community Codec Pack? I reinstalled it and didn't work, but all my video files now show their contents O.o

Anyway, Thank you for trying to help me, I'm appreciated it.
Richman191
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » August 4th, 2008, 7:28 am

Message wrote:
abscess wrote:When I run the game in full-screen, it plays the opening (in full-screen); but if I run the game in window mode, the opening isn't played, it plays the music but the video isn't shown.

Read the readme?

MB readme wrote:d. When running the game in windowed mode, the opening animation may not
display properly. To solve this simply drag the window a few pixels in
any direction. Note that closing the window during playback of the
opening movie will result in continued playback and cause an mb.exe or
mb-english.exe task to remain running the the background, which will
consume a large amount of memory. If this happens you can end the
task by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Escape (Ctrl-Alt-Delete on Windows 98),
selecting the appropriate task on the 'processes' tab and clicking
'end process'.

Hahaha! :lol:
No... actually I didn't do it until I read what you wrote. I didn't pay much attention to that problem since it didn't affect any other part of the game, that and i didn't like the opening song that much to begin with :P Also, I usually stick with AC since it's faster, has more moves, etc, etc.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat