Melty blood Replay

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Dectilon » January 13th, 2006, 1:42 pm

You don't really have to be that fast. I don't use a joypad either, and it's really no problem for me. Dunno how bad a wireless is but still :)

I guess the trick is to start the movements for the slice as you're sliding instead of right when you hit. The game doesn't seem to care what you're doing with the movement keys while it's doing something else.

Did you watch any of mine? :D
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Hyperbeast » January 13th, 2006, 3:45 pm

Yeah, I watched a few of yours, and I really don't want to fight you seeing how you BUTCHERED Nanaya with Nero >.>
As for how bad a wireless keyboard is.... Sticky keys.
Basically, you press right, then after you let go, the character keeps moving. Then to fix it, you need to bash the key about 10 times as hard as you can to make it work again. *No joke.*
Thankfully, it doesn't happen much with Melty Blood, only about once or twice an hour.
And I finally figured out how to work practice mode *Had no idea F5 had a function till today* so yeah, I'll be putting that to use before I post any more replays.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dectilon » January 14th, 2006, 5:24 am

Heh ^^ Nero is my main man :)

I just remembered something else you can do vs Ciel. It's really easy to shield block her knives (at least the forwards-going ones), so why not use the Final Arc (or whatever it's called) on her? Ya know, go into blood heat mode, then shield while standing up (at least for Nanaya).
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Hyperbeast » October 16th, 2006, 7:49 am

So, after much training and experimenting, it turns out I'm best with Kohaku, then Ciel, and then Nanaya.
So, here's a bunch of replays of me with Kohaku, not that good, but better than the ones of Nanaya >.>

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3OKHW8B

Settings are max difficulty, second lowest health amount and 3 rounds. If I lost any of these, they bugged. I only checked the first 4 or so. I put it on Megaupload because Rapidshare wouldn't load for me.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dectilon » November 7th, 2006, 4:03 pm

http://rapidshare.com/files/2367900/replay.rar.html

I was a little confused by the replay files. What that should be is one replay with kohaku vs warcueid and one with sion vs kohaku.

The first was pretty much to show how imbalanced kohaku really is, even if it displays quite clearly in your replays too (normal EX attack that does 6k damage? wtf???). I've added another imbalance, the dual sword slash and scabbard attack. It's good for 3k damage, and takes no effort really : P

The first replay I guess is to show how to defend vs warcuied, since she has low health but high damage. When watching the replays, that seemed to be your worst matchup.

The second is me with Sion vs Kohaku. Now, while I have forgotten how to properly do the air combo, I think those replays show how bloody imbalanced Kohaku is! I mean, compare the amount of health I lost when playing with Kohaku against warcueid (I NEVER play Kohaku) and what I lost with Sion vs Kohaku (I ALWAYS play Sion, even if it was a long time since I played)

Much Evil
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat