Who is that cat... :S

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is that cat... :S

Unread postby _testament_ » July 4th, 2008, 1:49 am

This is not a technic question.. just want to know more about the game...

Arcueid..... red arcueid and the cat neco,, are the same?

and hisuki&hisui (i can't remember well the names :P), what have to do with Tohno Shiki??

and the final question is:
The ending song deppend if the character you selected is good of bad???

thanks..
_testament_
Totally hardly posted

Re: Who is that cat... :S

Unread postby abscess » July 4th, 2008, 1:54 am

_testament_ wrote:This is not a technic question.. just want to know more about the game...

and hisuki&hisui (i can't remember well the names :P), what have to do with Tohno Shiki??

thanks..

You.... haven't read Tsukihime, have you?
Hmmm.... have you even gone through the Story Mode?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby _testament_ » July 4th, 2008, 2:59 am

I dont have story mode in my game.... Act Cadenza B...
only have : Arcade, vs... survival modes.............. how can i get story mode?
_testament_
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » July 4th, 2008, 3:12 am

_testament_ wrote:I dont have story mode in my game.... Act Cadenza B...
only have : Arcade, vs... survival modes.............. how can i get story mode?

Well, I suggest you FIRST get Tsukihime and go through the whole story before playing MB, or you won't understand much of whatever seems to be happening. After you get the game and finish all the routes I suggest you get MB and MB:ReAct, to know what that is check on other threads. The Story-Mode is ONLY present in MB and MB:ReAct, so, no Story-Mode in AC.

I suggest after you finish Tsukihime to "play" Kagetsu Tohya too (VN), since most of the in-jokes on MB are from KT. To know what KT is and where to get it, check other threads too.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nobaka » July 5th, 2008, 4:40 am

_testament_ wrote:This is not a technic question.. just want to know more about the game...

thanks..

Until you DO read it...

Arcueid is Arcueid Brunestud, the last True Ancestor (vampire who is born as a vampire). Red Arcueid is Arcueid after giving in to vampiric bloodlust. Neko-Arc is a cat version of Arcueid used for parodies and jokes. Hisui is Tohno Shiki's personal maid. Mecha Hisui is a mech that resembles Hisui made by her sister Kohaku (the one with the broom). As I remember it, the song is always the same, regardless of character.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mazyrian » July 5th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Actually, if you play arcade mode with one of the Tataris (like Nanaya, etc) you get another ending them (Owarinai Mukai instead of Memories of Once)
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » July 6th, 2008, 6:08 am

Mazyrian wrote:Actually, if you play arcade mode with one of the Tataris (like Nanaya, etc) you get another ending them (Owarinai Mukai instead of Memories of Once)

Ah well, I usually play with the 'good' versions anyhow. :P
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ryanbomber » July 7th, 2008, 6:49 am

To say a little more on Team Maid, Hisui is Shiki's maid, as said before. Kohaku is Akiha's maid. Shiki and Akiha are siblings, as are Hisui and Kohaku.

But yeah, read Tsukihime if you want to know more. I don't think any forum explanation would do the whole story justice.

EDIT: As for songs, the Necos also get the alternate song as well as the Tataris.
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat