Melty Blood trial help

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood trial help

Unread postby Satura » July 30th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Help! I downloaded the playable english demo of Melty Blood from Revolve Translations and it doesn't seem to work with my keyboard. :/ I can move the 4 arrow keys but I can't seem to select an option like Story Mode. I've tried almost every button on my keyboard but it still doesn't work.

:/ Maybe I'm just stupid or my keyboard just sucks, can anyone offer any help? Perhaps tell me the control buttons for the game?

Or does this mean that I have to get a gamepad?
Satura
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Dectilon » July 30th, 2005, 3:44 pm

The controls are (at least in the full version) locked to n, m, , and .

The other set of controls aren't to be bothered with since your fingers will intertwine trying to punch and jump at the same time ~~
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Receiver

Unread postby seed942 » September 23rd, 2005, 12:19 pm

Help! I downloaded the playable english demo of Melty Blood from Revolve Translations and it doesn't seem to work with my keyboard. :/ I can move the 4 arrow keys but I can't seem to select an option like Story Mode. I've tried almost every button on my keyboard but it still doesn't work.

So who collects it then? ;)
seed942
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Arcueid_Brunestud's_Lover » October 8th, 2005, 5:52 am

Hey I am having troble with the react one... It does not seem to work.... The windows 'error, has a problem' keeps on poping up.... Any help...? Arigato^_^
Nine Inch Nails:"There is no you; there is only me. There is no you, there is only me. There is, no F^&%@n' you! There is only me. There is, no F^&%@n' you! There is only me. Only. Only. Only. Only."

http://www.myspace.com/arcueid_brunestud_lover
look at my page^_^XD
Arcueid_Brunestud's_Lover
Posting more than n00bs

Location: In my own world... Creating the biggest Anime that will hit the World!!!... L.A. ^_^

Return to Melty Blood Chat