Final Tuned?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Final Tuned?

Unread postby Arkenath » June 18th, 2008, 1:05 am

I've been reading about this "Final Tuned" thing alot. I'm currently waiting on my MB cd's, which I purchased last week finally woot, but im curious to know about this Final Tuning. Is it ANOTHER cd I have to buy? That wouldnt make sense seeing as people are calling it a patch....but oh well. Any information would be much appreciated.

Edit: Is it this mbr2501ft2.exe file i got off the mirror moon main page? Do I just run it or something and it auto patches? Info is awesome, any would be great :D
Arkenath
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » June 18th, 2008, 1:48 am

This question has been asked quite a bit. You should read some of the threads and check the search engine before posting a question. Anyway...

MeltyBlood --------- The first installment of MeltyBlood
MeltyBlood ReAct --- An "expansion" of MeltyBlood
FinalTuned --------- An update patch of sorts for ReAct

In order to be able to use the mirrormoon english for ReAct you have to have installed MeltyBlood english (if I remember correctly). When you run the english patch for ReAct installer it will ask you to specify where FinalTuned is.
As for the name of the file you mentioned. I'm not sure, but the FinalTuned update can be download from mirrormoon's ReAct section too.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat