Controls

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Controls

Unread postby shirou12 » June 15th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Ahm im playing melty blood act cadenza at PS2 and its controls is a pain in a finger. Does anyone know on how to change the control direction buttons from the default directional buttons to analog contol? so that i can easily move my character than using directional button which is a pain.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby shirou12 » June 24th, 2008, 1:57 am

so does anyone know how to change the directional button to analog function in ps2? or can someone recommend me a useful site for these. XD
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ryanbomber » June 24th, 2008, 3:49 pm

I thought it automatically supported analog sticks?

Did you remember to press the (ever so pointless) Analog button on the PS2 controller?
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby shirou12 » June 27th, 2008, 5:50 am

hmmm yeah i press the analog buttons but it still doesnt change anything. Even if I configure my controls at controller configuration at settings, the directional commands still lies on the directional buttons, it doesn't support the analog. The analog function there is only a L3 and R3 function which contains combination of some buttons like A + B + C or whatsoever.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Return to Melty Blood Chat