...Ugh. Tips for Kohaku vs Neko Arc (ReACT Final Tuned),pls?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

...Ugh. Tips for Kohaku vs Neko Arc (ReACT Final Tuned),pls?

Unread postby Cat Megex » May 29th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Like the title of the thread says...anybody have some tips for fighting Neko Arc with Kohaku? I don't want to just turn down the difficulty, but since it's really annoying to have to keep playing through Arcade Mode to get to the eighth battle and fight against Neko Arc and thus it would be a real nuisance to try developing the strategies on my own (because that would require quite a few fights with Neko Arc), I decided to ask for some advice here.

Of course, if there's a way to fight Neko Arc outside of Arcade Mode (say, in VS Mode), then I would be quite obliged for the info.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » May 29th, 2008, 11:38 pm

What I mostly do is get near Neko Arc, crouch and attack, not much of a strategy but not letting the CPU counterattack is important since it's attacks (if I remember correctly) do a lot of damage. You may found useful to knock her down and when she is getting up try to hit her a bit more.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Cat Megex » May 29th, 2008, 11:49 pm

abscess wrote:What I mostly do is get near Neko Arc, crouch and attack, not much of a strategy but not letting the CPU counterattack is important since it's attacks (if I remember correctly) do a lot of damage. You may found useful to knock her down and when she is getting up try to hit her a bit more.

...I guess what I need to do there is simply figure out which of Kohaku's attacks are best for that, then...

Thanks!
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ArthurPepper » May 30th, 2008, 1:08 am

Is not hard against the computer, use crouch attacks and the molotovs with the broom, and if you have a chance use the plants.
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board

Unread postby Cat Megex » May 30th, 2008, 1:20 am

ArthurPepper wrote:Is not hard against the computer, use crouch attacks and the molotovs with the broom, and if you have a chance use the plants.

Hm...*nods* Makes sense. (By the way, the molotov attack is actually called "Magical Amber Missile", and the plants are "Troubled Childhood". XD Although, when you actually know just how troubled Kohaku's childhood was, it's not all that funny....)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Return to Melty Blood Chat