ReACT Final Tuned

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Ryuusoul » April 10th, 2006, 3:04 am

I, or someone else more knowledgeable, may be able to help you.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Soulanger » May 4th, 2006, 7:14 pm

first things first. tell us your problem.
I have a big experience on computers.
Making me able to fix 90%:P of your problems hehee.
Sorry for the boasting i just cant stop my self. :lol:
Soulanger
Addict

Unread postby Crest » November 11th, 2006, 2:24 pm

o.o you people must be very dedicated. I can't seem to get a speed faster than 2 kb/s on that download ;_; . It makes it almost impossible for me to get the patch D:.
Crest
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Seibaa » July 14th, 2007, 6:15 pm

Dunno if this is a n00bish question, but why doesn't the story or the arcade mode work in the ReAct Final Tuned? You just can't enter them for some reason, in the main menu I mean. The version is 2.501b.

At the start up screen where it shows the computer specs, there's this "MeltyBloodPath ->" -thing. So I was wondering, does it matter where you've installed the games?

Lend a hand to a fellow newb, will ya.... :wink:
Seibaa
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Eriol-kun » July 15th, 2007, 2:06 pm

It's odd that it doesn't work. It seems you already got the last patch, so I can't see a problem with that.

And I don't think it's where you install it, either, no important reg keys or hidden files anything of the sort... I used to be able to run one with a Flash Drive (yeah, but took up a whole lot: 2GB, lol.)

Only thing I can advise is you reinstall. :S
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Seibaa » July 15th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Well, I did reinstall the whole thing but I just figured out the real "cause":

Up until now, for some reason, I've been playing as 'player 2', but now I tried the 'player 1' controls and guess what... It bloody works. It seems you can't access Story nor Arcade as 'player 2'. I KNEW it was something like this. <.<

... Oi, it worked in the original MB! :roll:
Seibaa
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Eriol-kun » July 19th, 2007, 4:08 am

Ahahaha~

Glad you were able to resolve it then.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby TsukiBaka » July 27th, 2007, 4:36 am

Hi, I'm having a little bit of trouble installing the english patch for MB re-ACT Final Tuned.

I installed from the CD, and updated to the 70mb patch on the main Mirror Moon page. I tried to run the game, and it works perfectly. However, I tried to install the English patch, also found on the main Mirror Moon site, and it said I needed to have MB installed first. Well... I do, so I attempted to update MB to the v1.7 english, and it won't allow me to do so with my Re-Act Final Tuned CD.

How would I go about updating my MB re-ACT Final Tuned install to english so I can play through the story? :?

Thanks much for the help in advance. :D
TsukiBaka
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » July 27th, 2007, 8:39 pm

TsukiBaka wrote:Hi, I'm having a little bit of trouble installing the english patch for MB re-ACT Final Tuned.

I installed from the CD, and updated to the 70mb patch on the main Mirror Moon page. I tried to run the game, and it works perfectly. However, I tried to install the English patch, also found on the main Mirror Moon site, and it said I needed to have MB installed first. Well... I do, so I attempted to update MB to the v1.7 english, and it won't allow me to do so with my Re-Act Final Tuned CD.

How would I go about updating my MB re-ACT Final Tuned install to english so I can play through the story? :?

Thanks much for the help in advance. :D

To install MB or update MB, you need the MB CD. Using the DIFFERENT ReACT CD isn't going to help you...
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby TsukiBaka » July 28th, 2007, 4:33 am

So Re-ACT isn't a stand-alone game? I wanted to just update Re-ACT since it's supposedly got everything MB has, as well as some useful tweeks and bonus stuff. But I guess I'll try and shop around Amazon or eBay for the original MB now. :?
TsukiBaka
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat