Meltyblood install problems

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Meltyblood install problems

Unread postby Black Raven » March 1st, 2004, 12:21 am

I really don't know where to go for this but since most of the people here have the game installed on their system. I felt it was best to ask.

I bought Meltyblood officially at Ohayocon and well I tried to install it on the computer in my dorm. Toward the end of the installation I recieved an error regarding a file or something similar that wouldn't transfer, I don't know really as this computer doesn't recognise the Japanese language yet (I've been meaning to do that) Anyhow, could it be the computer I am using? It is a university given computer that is at 7 gigs right now. I have a Vaio at home with more recent updates and all. I just hope I can install and play it. I appreciate any and all help.
Black Raven
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby linalys » March 1st, 2004, 2:41 am

Open the cd and go into the Melty Blood folder and manually copy all the files to your hard drive. It also fails to install for me but just copying it works.
linalys
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Black Raven » March 1st, 2004, 3:21 am

Just copy it eh?
hmmm thanks I will try it :D
Black Raven
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Black Raven » March 1st, 2004, 3:39 am

It works!

Thank you!
Black Raven
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » March 3rd, 2004, 10:24 am

Yeah, the installer for Melty Blood will often not install the game correctly if Japanese text support isn?t enabled. Microsoft AppLocale is the best tool to use, as it is much easier then restarting your computer each time you change your local.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Melty Blood Chat