Melty blood- best combo

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby md » July 28th, 2005, 9:10 pm

Dectilon wrote:nah, it's the same. Only, it's executed instantly now so if you're standing right next to your opponent (as you should) they can't dodge it. I like you use it right after some slow attack, because generally people try to get a few hits in at that window.

If you want ridiculous you should use her blood heat shielding attack :D What kind of technique does she say it is?

I think we're talking about different things. I did it once in MBR and if anything it seemed to take even longer than it did in MB, which was already quite long.

She says somethign about 'Kusuri' (medicine) and pulls out the medicine box and gives heself a shot. It lowers the rate her Blood Heat drains, and it's been very difficult for me to pull off consistently.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dectilon » July 28th, 2005, 11:09 pm

Hmm... yes ;)

We are talking about different things I see now :) Sorry 'bout that.

But... does "Heat" exists in MB? I thought it was new to ReAct.
For some reason, I read out the numbers and thought the wrong way (When I play with friends, I'm usually player 2). I was thinking about the kempo-girl transformation :)

The other thing I thought about was the "oghi" with the poorly drawn fish in the background ^^
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mysterio006 » July 29th, 2005, 5:43 pm

"Ougi" = skill

Heat isn't really there in Melty Blood. Once you attain full meter though, you can execute your super move.

Kohaku's "kusuri" move is a little harder to execute in MBR in my opinion. 1632143C is what it is now. Gives her super armor as well as completely fill her blood heat meter. Takes like 3 seconds to execute though.
Mysterio006
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Dectilon » July 30th, 2005, 12:07 am

Yeah, I know what that word means. Just sounds cooler to say in japanese :)

But did you catch what she calls the oghi? "Poorly drawn barracuda slash" or what? :D

That move does sound pretty messed up. Is the button-pressing or the move itself that takes 3 sec?

If that move really gives super armor, it sounds really imba. The only thing you have to hope for against Kohaku with her demonic speed is that you can do more damage at each "pass".
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby md » July 30th, 2005, 5:59 pm

The animation for the movie takes three seconds. You can enter it as fast as you want. She says something about her medicine, pulls out the box, and gives herself a shot. Then stands there with the needle in her arm for three seconds, then you can finally move again.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dectilon » July 30th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Okay. I guess it's a good thing. She really does need some medicine.
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

IS really easy

Unread postby Azkagoth » January 5th, 2006, 7:40 pm

If u master all commands is easy to even keep hitting a bit the enemy without he reaching the grounds them u ma ykeeep atacking him a long timeand them when he falls u may do 1 atack that hits he from above throw he and keep combo but u relaly need to master some combos before this and probably there is a limit because enemyes die 1 time (hhehehehehe)
Azkagoth
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat