The 5 Best charecters

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby soundboz » July 26th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Dectilon wrote:In the anime, would Ciel (since she's "senpai") be doing her last year in that school?

You would call anyone in a grade higher than yours "senpai", I'm almost positive.

Nero's real hard to get close to for me in final tuned (as R.Akiha). I'll chalk it up to the AI being a lot smarter :(

Miyako isn't nearly as deadly as she used to be for me.

I think...

1.) V.Sion
2.) Nero
3.) R.Akiha
4.) Ciel
5.) Satsuki
soundboz
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Dectilon » July 26th, 2005, 11:02 pm

I do know what senpai means. :)

The thing is, my story takes place a year after the anime and I want to know if Ciel would still be at the same school if she stayed.
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mysterio006 » July 27th, 2005, 2:08 am

I'm sure its fine to manipulate little details like that to your own liking, no one really cares :)
Mysterio006
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Dectilon » July 27th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Oh, I know :)

But if it's accurate, it's cooler, no? :)

Btw, did anybody read it? Or am I writing for blind eyes? :(

Agh, woe is me! I had the next part finished, and then I go a virus and all my word documents got corrupted ~~
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby TheXev » August 1st, 2005, 5:22 am

The thing is, my story takes place a year after the anime and I want to know if Ciel would still be at the same school if she stayed.

Between ReACT and Melty, curtain parts of the story were changed, most noticeably every reference to Tsukihime taking place ?one year? earlier is now ?two years?. This most likely means Kagetsu Tohya took place the year before.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Dectilon » August 1st, 2005, 10:35 am

Since I can't read japanese at all, I'm unable to use any of the storyline from the games, so I'm just using the anime and borrowing some characters from the game :)
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Soulanger » September 1st, 2005, 10:51 pm

Senpai is kindi like sir.
And why do guys like to call him nero I like Nrvnqsr.

Nrvnqsr is Nero's hebrew name and according to gematria, hebrew letter counting, the name Nrvnqsr adds up to 666.

Scary
Soulanger
Addict

Unread postby Dectilon » September 2nd, 2005, 12:58 pm

We call him Nero because it's kinda easier to write/remember.

And it's always fun when people realize where certain things come from. The makers of the game did acctual research. Nero has 666 animals and creatures inside him. Hence the name. Can't remember what his real name is :/

Anyway, why don't you use punctuation? :P
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby GoodAndy » October 16th, 2005, 3:44 pm

Warcueid - I just zip around attacking without being seen.
Ciel - It's always fun playing with long knifes.
Arcueid - I like the ping pong move.
Kohaku - Good for crazy combos.
Shiki Nanaya - I like some of his combos but he sucks at travelling.
GoodAndy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Divine Arc » January 14th, 2006, 3:31 am

Arcuied(Of course)
Warcuied
Roa-Shiki Nanaya
Mech Hitsu
Len
Divine Arc
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Dectilon » February 1st, 2006, 12:54 pm

Hmm, I've had to change my opinion on some things/characters.

Firstly: Sion is my new favorite character. She has range if needed, the running is great when people use certain moves without checking distances, best launcher probably and when you add her supers into combos you can deal some serious damage. Also, her regular melee combat is very strong methinks.

Hisui is very easy to control and her supers are deceptively strong. Jump attacks are impossible, and she has very easy, very strong combos (or at least one I use all the time ^^). Finally, she has more armor than anyone else.

Nero: A nice mix of easily broken and unbreakable attacks that will make the opponent question his/her sanity :)

Nanaya: Veeeeery powerful in general. Deals much damage, but can't soak up much on the other hand. His cure is of course his guessing game. Mixing up the cutting moves, the invisible dash and jump moves and the "sabaku"-move can give you the win without even taking damage, since the opponent is either blocking or jumping in fear.

Akiha: Well... basically because she's untouchable in the air and you can get easy kills with suprise heat activation and using the Arc in close combat :) Easy kill right there.
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby md » February 6th, 2006, 11:09 pm

I managed this a while ago, and threw it up on 4chan, and in the channel, but this is the first time I've logged into the forum in awhile.

My favorite is clearly Kohaku, although I dearly love Shiki, Arc, and Ahika.

Parrying is vital for Shiki to get in on a number of enemies, Nero comes to mind.

My latest thing has been using Kohaku only with her sword attacks, eg 236q 236m m, or 214 parry, and her last arc counter. Worked out very nicely, though it's hard to repress my reflexes to just rip into my enemies with a combo.

md
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat