Will there ver be another one?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Will there ver be another one?

Unread postby deem_deem » April 9th, 2008, 9:37 pm

will there ever be a new melty blood for ps3? if so i hope its gunna be downloadable and on CD , and come to North America
why cant i change the playstation 3 buttons (square,triangle,circle,X) to 6,7,8,9?
deem_deem
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Qaenyin Angelblade » April 10th, 2008, 12:46 am

Another melty blood has been announced for arcades titled Melty Blood:Actress Again. No news about whether it will be ported to a console or PC, however.
Qaenyin Angelblade
Addict

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 10th, 2008, 7:33 am

No most likely if Actress Again gets a console port it will most definitely be a PS2 release, hell maybe even a Wii release (ala Accent Core) but only for Japan.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby Qaenyin Angelblade » April 10th, 2008, 7:51 am

I find it more likely to be a PC or next gen release, and due to how horribly accent core Wii sold, and the 360's general unpopularity in Japan, it's likely to be a PS2 or PS3 release. I'm hoping for a PC release, however. Especially considering that Melty Blood has only had one PS2 version, but has had 3 arcade and 3 PC versions, and the PS2 version had major balance issues.
Qaenyin Angelblade
Addict

Unread postby puKKa » April 10th, 2008, 9:15 am

I believe most old-style fighters will continue to be released on PS2 since the PS3s power is not really necessary in any way for 2D-fighters. However the lack of PS2 support on the PS3 will be a problem regarding this and I have no idea how sony will handle it, my hope is for releases on both PS2 and PS3 f the same games just to give people the ability to take it to what console it is they have, but it's realyl a question about cost/reward. So I doubt we'll see any MB releases on PS3 for some time due to it's simplicity.
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Miitan » April 14th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Anyone have a date for the release?

I need to brush up on my playing if it's out the next time I'm in Japan :oops:
Miitan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 14th, 2008, 9:08 pm

Spring release (northern hemisphere) originally but I think it was moved back to summer.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat