need some small help here. fighting related.

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

need some small help here. fighting related.

Unread postby Atvaark » March 25th, 2008, 3:10 am

okay. i'm using Ren as my main character, what i want to do is simply do that fast long jump. i did it a few times by accidents but failed to reproduce it whenever i need it (catching fast characters before they regen huge chunks of hp via blood heat OMG)
i tried practice mode to find out how to do it, and after spending an hour trying i stopped. tried looking some faqs, it wasn't explained either.

so help anyone? i'm not talking about that mid air forward jump, but really the long jump starting from the ground catching up at least half the screen in one go.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sobzob » March 25th, 2008, 5:50 am

2, 6, 8.
^ May be wrong, so to put it simple; Down, forward, up.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atvaark » March 25th, 2008, 7:27 am

thank you! this was driving me crazy. been fighting my friend who uses both nero and ciel. and today, i finally outmatched him 15 to 3...usually we get an even score. he was afraid i'd find out how to do it. bastard knew it but wouldn't tell me to keep his advantage. we play with the damage set to 1 in 1 round fights, so hp regen plays a big role in who lasts the longest...
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » March 26th, 2008, 8:10 pm

It's 1,9. Diagonal down away, diagonal up towards.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to Melty Blood Chat