Melty Blood Patch

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood Patch

Unread postby Symmetry » March 17th, 2005, 12:03 am

First of all, let me say thank you for making the melty blood english patch. I can sorta speak Japanese enough to get by ordering in restauarants, but I'm almost completely illiterate in Japanese without furigama both the Melty blood menues and the webpages were I would have had to have gotten the patches were very intimidating.

Second, if (probably when) I get REACT off Himeya will the existing Melty blood patch work all right?

Finally, I know you're working on the Tsukihime patch right now (60% done!) and I'll probably try to track down the game when the patch is finished, but are there any plans to translate the story of Melty Blood afterwards?

Thank you again.
Symmetry
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » March 17th, 2005, 2:23 am

I'm going to totally step out of my bounds here and say we plan to do Melty Blood after Tsukihime. That being said, I have no idea what our official plans are...(I did translate some of the React menus last week and the White Ren opening, and Daichi was making them into a workable format).
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Symmetry » March 18th, 2005, 5:16 am

Just a couple of other things.

First, I'm pretty sure that the vampires name is Wallachia, not Warakia. It was a country in what is now Rumania that's most famous for being the realm of Vlad the Impaler. I sort of tend to pick up on these obscure things nobody has ever heard of, it bothered me to know end that the sword Eschaton (as in that thing so many people want to immanantize) in Castilvania Symphony of the night was misnamed Askaton.

Also, umm... ah... how do you save in story mode? I only have a keyboard, no gamepad.
Symmetry
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » March 18th, 2005, 7:21 am

I think you just exit after fully clearing a stage or something. You might just want to swing by the IRC channel and ask someone who's actually played Melty Blood recently...(I don't want to be responsible for lost time after I reset your game...)

As far as the Wallachia thing, we know. I think that was a case of just leaving it the way it was romanized in the original version (I wasn't part of the project when they did all the initial things, so I don't really know).
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Re: Melty Blood Patch

Unread postby TheXev » March 21st, 2005, 6:59 am

Symmetry wrote:Second, if (probably when) I get REACT off Himeya will the existing Melty blood patch work all right?

Finally, I know you're working on the Tsukihime patch right now (60% done!) and I'll probably try to track down the game when the patch is finished, but are there any plans to translate the story of Melty Blood afterwards?

Thank you again.

Melty Blood?s story will be translated eventually, but not until Tsukihime is completed. The Melty Blood menu patch does not function with ReACT, however, we are working to release a ReACT menu patch (and a fix to the Melty patch) that should be released within the next month.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Azeroth » March 23rd, 2005, 1:57 am

i'm got MB DEMO from

http://kagami.pettanko.net/meltyblood/mbtrial0120.lzh

can this patch work with this ?

because when i use another Akiha,Kohaku ect

game will crash
Azeroth
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » March 23rd, 2005, 9:11 am

Azeroth wrote:because when i use another Akiha,Kohaku ect

game will crash
The demo version has only two characters (not sure which ones, probably Arcueid and Sion). The patch is also updating it to the nero patch, which unlocks the rest of the characters. If you chose any other character than the two in the demo it will crash.

Get the fully patched demo version from the Revolve website.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Azeroth » March 23rd, 2005, 12:35 pm

Ciel wrote:
Azeroth wrote:because when i use another Akiha,Kohaku ect

game will crash
The demo version has only two characters (not sure which ones, probably Arcueid and Sion). The patch is also updating it to the nero patch, which unlocks the rest of the characters. If you chose any other character than the two in the demo it will crash.

Get the fully patched demo version from the Revolve website.

this

Melty Blood Trial 3 Demo in English

and this ?

Melty Blood ReACT Demo

thx will try now
Azeroth
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat