MB new comer

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

MB new comer

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 2nd, 2008, 4:57 pm

Hope i read the rules correctly :)

hello meltyblood community. I recently downloaded the melty blood act cadenza ver. B (trial) for the pc, but it seems the sprites including the stage contain very strange lines and i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem. I use a geforce 8600GT with the latest driver.

I also would like to know what is this ''english patch'' i have been reading about, since i just ordered melty blood cadenza ver. B (PC). I'm confused at the moment. Thank you :).

(it seems i cannot post an image until i post 2 times)
Last edited by MeltyGamer on March 2nd, 2008, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 2nd, 2008, 6:59 pm

ah nevermind, it seems i have corrected the problem by myself.

By messing with the bar in my graphics card properties, moving the bar all the way to the left to indicate performance fixed the issue.

I apologize for this post. :?
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » March 2nd, 2008, 7:35 pm

Yeah, apparently the game hates if your graphic card tries to filter it and the lines are a byproduct.

From what I saw when I found a sprite dump it's cut into those small strips, and when filtering is on the edges of those probably get blurred and half transparent.

Edit:
Like this.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 2nd, 2008, 9:31 pm

Ciel wrote:Yeah, apparently the game hates if your graphic card tries to filter it and the lines are a byproduct.

From what I saw when I found a sprite dump it's cut into those small strips, and when filtering is on the edges of those probably get blurred and half transparent.

Edit:
Like this.

i see o.o

by the way is there anything i need to know about melty blood act cadenza version B? I've read something about an english patch, is it for act cadenza ver. B? I just know i need to install the game once ive received it then get the patch from the official site. :)

ive also read that there is an expansion, but i don't remember for which version ^_^;
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kanzar » March 2nd, 2008, 10:41 pm

English translation available for: Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReACT
English translation WIP: Melty Blood Act Cadenza (nfi where this progress is, if it's moved in the last six months, etc.)
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 2nd, 2008, 11:05 pm

Kanzar wrote:English translation available for: Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReACT
English translation WIP: Melty Blood Act Cadenza (nfi where this progress is, if it's moved in the last six months, etc.)

I think i understand but can you be more specific please? :)
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby -[J1N]- » March 3rd, 2008, 5:56 am

Melty Blood and Melty Blood Re-Act have been translated.

Translations for Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Ver.B is currently under progress. Most likely still redoing the thousands of pictures of texts. No news on it for a while.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 3rd, 2008, 11:35 am

-[J1N]- wrote:Melty Blood and Melty Blood Re-Act have been translated.

Translations for Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Ver.B is currently under progress. Most likely still redoing the thousands of pictures of texts. No news on it for a while.

oh ok, that's cool. :)

Now that i think about it, it saddens me that i just recently found out about tsukihime and meltyblood in 2008. Wish i knew about it alot sooner. I feel as if i missed alot of stuff on this wonderful game. :cry:
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby noradseven » March 5th, 2008, 10:48 pm

if you wish to learn how to play melty blood go here meltybread.com its a good resource.
-please make sacchin happy, make a sacchin arc.
noradseven
Might just like this board

Unread postby MeltyGamer » March 6th, 2008, 11:37 am

noradseven wrote:if you wish to learn how to play melty blood go here meltybread.com its a good resource.

yes, i registered there not too long ago. :) I cant really post yet since im still waiting for my game, so i just lurk around there and read.
MeltyGamer
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat