Melty Blood's story

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood's story

Unread postby LionheartD » February 26th, 2008, 9:32 am

So from what I hear, Melty Blood sort of acts like a pseudo-sequel of sorts to Tsukihime right?
Does that mean if I played Melty Blood first I'll spoiler most of Tsukihime's story?

As there's three main versions of Melty Blood on the PC do they all share the same stories?
So for example will Act Cadenza have it's own storyline? If it does, is the previous stories in the original Melty Blood/Re-ACT kept?
LionheartD
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby -[J1N]- » February 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

MB supposedly follows Satsuki's route, which was never released with any of TM's games (sadly ><). The story is sort of different to allof the routes in Tsukihime, and from what I've played in the story mode, I wouldn't really say you'd be spoiling yourself if you played it. After all, all of the character's killing abilities are known once you fight or use them yourself.

MB and MB Re-Act/Final Tuned both have the same story to them, BUT! Act Cadenza does not have a story mode in it, so if you want to play the story mode of MB (which is pretty short), buy MB or MB Re-Act.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » February 26th, 2008, 1:43 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:so if you want to play the story mode of MB (which is pretty short), buy MB or MB Re-Act.

Relatively short for a visual novel, perhaps. But for a 2D fighting game, it is one of the longest in existence.

Unread postby LionheartD » February 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm

Thanks I'll check it out then.
LionheartD
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat