Help please! Controller

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Rokunaya » March 22nd, 2009, 2:47 pm

Oh, that's rough... With most technical issues, they'd usually be a helluva lot easier to solve if the person trying to help were actually at the computer, so I'm not, so forgive my limited solutions... But, why not just buy or borrow a PS2 controller? That'd solve it, 'cause I use a PS2 controller for mine.
Rokunaya
Might just like this board

Unread postby PeanutFever » March 22nd, 2009, 4:28 pm

I do have a PS2 controller, but I have no way of hooking it up to my laptop, but thanks for the suggestion and the help you've given me thus far.
PeanutFever
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rokunaya » March 22nd, 2009, 4:48 pm

Well, if you need a way to hook up a PS2 controller, they're adapters out there, I'm currently using one, it has proven itself extremely useful for around 40 games so far for me. This is the link for the one I'm currently using: http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/product_in ... ter-for-pc

Of course, only buy this if you're really not sure about wtf to do anymore. I can guarantee you this adapter will work with almost anything out there. Hell, I even hooked up my PS2 controller with Joy To Key, and read the Tsukihime Visual Novel from my bed with it! Haha! That's being creative. Anyways, if you're interested in getting that, shop around first, I'm sure they're most likely better deals. Sorry I couldn't find a direct solution to your specific problem, but maybe someone out there knows how to fix it?

P.S. : If you're wondering my computer is in my room, with my bed being only a few feet away... sorry if that sounded weird up above >_>;
Rokunaya
Might just like this board

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat