Which MOVEs u think most powerful /rascally /u hate the most

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby abscess » December 28th, 2008, 5:01 am

xesias wrote:what i get killed by mostly are ciels frickin knives!!! akihas dam flaming hair!!! and the frickin missles dropping from kohakus frickkin broom!!!

Ahhh... they are molotov cocktails, not missiles.... Anyway, yah, those are annoying, but it's much less effin angering than fuckin' Nero's fuckin' claws coming from the fuckin' floor while there are fuckin' birds coming at cha from the fuckin' air! FUCK, I hate Nero! (English is really lacking in swear words... :/)
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby I1nk » December 28th, 2008, 6:10 am

I hate everything Neco Chaos Black G666 does. I think he is too big and way too strong. I also kinda wish you can select him too. Just for fun though.

I do like the way he dies though
He just falls apart and disappears.
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gumaster » December 28th, 2008, 6:32 am

I think theres a patch somewhere to unlock the damien forces and G666 along with the old react stages, think it was on beastlair forums but meh, doesnt work with the english patch i believe.
and yes the molotovs are annoying, since shes freaking INVINCIBLE while doing it :( although, you can still air throw them, so practice that. Although if you miss, prepare to land in FIRE.
Isn't it funny how nero's moves become less cheap and broken when you're using them =\
Gumaster
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ryanbomber » December 29th, 2008, 6:34 am

Kouma has a throw move that is affectionately known among my friends as "THAT (insert swear of the day) THROW." I'm not sure of the button input because I know nothing about playing Kouma. It's the one where he dunks you.

But seriously, that thing takes off like a third of your health. I mean, damn.
Ryanbomber

Unread postby Gumaster » December 29th, 2008, 11:22 am

214C, dunk it :D I wouldn't call it ridiculously overpowered or anything since it requires circuit, but it is pretty damn good move since it's as fast as his 214A grab, as long reaching as his 214B grab, and since it's a grab it cant be blocked. Guaranteed death vs CPU if you're at max :D just keep dashing up to dunk them, although I'm not sure if it can grab airborne targets
Gumaster

Unread postby ThreeLeafIvy » December 30th, 2008, 9:26 am

Anything Nrvnqsr does, EVER. Couple that with 420 ms lag and you get me being unrealistically angry at my friends the rest of the day.
I'm the str⑨ngest!
ThreeLeafIvy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 31st, 2008, 8:10 am

Anything that Chaos does, especially the birds
Community Crucis member: Angra Mainyu
Beasts Lair member: Angra Maniyu :p
Melty Bread member: Kyokushi
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby Gumaster » December 31st, 2008, 11:44 pm

nero isn't that cheap >=(
uhh...
his arc drive isnt cheap D=
Gumaster

Unread postby DarkEyes » January 1st, 2009, 12:34 am

kouma EX dunk xD
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » January 3rd, 2009, 6:58 am

Gumaster wrote:nero isn't that cheap >=(
uhh...
his arc drive isnt cheap D=

Are you sure we are even playing the same game?
Honestly, I know of very few characters in other fighting games as cheap-cheat as Nero who happen to not be those SNK final-bosses with their famous syndrome of being almost impossible to beat.... Zero, Krizalid, Ignis (I think that was his name), anyone?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Levethix » January 3rd, 2009, 8:37 am

Nero is only hard if you can't close the gap. Once you get inside his defense you can rip him appart as long as you keep on the pressure. Though, if you don't do that he kills you.
Levethix

Unread postby Jedah » January 3rd, 2009, 9:24 am

Kouma's EX dunk is a stupid good ticket out of blockstrings. It has priority over almost everything.
I hate Ciels 236C. Too easy to combo. Raging demon type moves should require you to actually hit the opponent IMO.
Finally, Len's small hitbox exploits. While not an actual move ( its a strategy ), if you watch a video of a pro Len player you will see what I mean.
Jedah
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » January 3rd, 2009, 9:31 am

It is true that it's kind of cheat Ciel's 236C move, but doesn't do all that much damage, besides, it's easy to block. It almost never enters when I use it as a combo opener online. If you use it when the enemy is falling after being knocked over or into a combo, then it's quite a sight to see such a beating! lol
abscess

Unread postby Gumaster » January 3rd, 2009, 11:32 am

certainly, you can combo after ciel's 236C but the damage is quite..piddly :D although you get some magic circuit back from doing so. It's main use though is whenever your opponent does something stupid. By something stupid, i mean ANYTHING that keeps them from blocking sometime in the next few frames. they activate heat? 236C their ass. they use a projectile/summon? 236C~!

And what? Nero's arc drive isn't cheap D= neither is his 5C croc :D
I refuse to comment on any other move >=(
Gumaster

Unread postby TSirDiesalot » February 10th, 2009, 9:21 am

Kouma's grabs, especially against really good kouma players.
TSirDiesalot
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat