Page 4 of 6

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 4:25 am
by kensain
It's untrue.

In one of his victory poses, he turns side on and you see a illousion of his original self.
It's like a blonde version of kouma crossed with kirei. :D

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 12:46 pm
by nanaya_shinya
I think I have that rough pic of Roa's original self...

But his original body is gone, so Roa can only fight using his current vessel's body.

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 1:38 pm
by kensain
nanaya_shinya wrote:I think I have that rough pic of Roa's original self...

But his original body is gone, so Roa can only fight using his current vessel's body.
Hence, plot hole, seeing as he spams mana.
Unlee-ees Tatari takes Arcuieds fear. But then it'd be the original body! XD
Maybe it's fake magic, like Shinji's ?

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 1:51 pm
by nanaya_shinya
kensain wrote:Hence, plot hole, seeing as he spams mana.
Unlee-ees Tatari takes Arcuieds fear. But then it'd be the original body! XD
Maybe it's fake magic, like Shinji's ?
I find it hard to imagine Arc fearing someone she despise. She'd be more afraid to drink blood and kill everyone in sight in a frenzy.

Who knows how strong Roa was as a magus prior to him becoming a Dead Apostle... Perhaps becoming a Dead Apostle gave him an even bigger mana pool?

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 6:03 pm
by Einherjar
nanaya_shinya wrote:
kensain wrote:Hence, plot hole, seeing as he spams mana.
Unlee-ees Tatari takes Arcuieds fear. But then it'd be the original body! XD
Maybe it's fake magic, like Shinji's ?
I find it hard to imagine Arc fearing someone she despise. She'd be more afraid to drink blood and kill everyone in sight in a frenzy.

Who knows how strong Roa was as a magus prior to him becoming a Dead Apostle... Perhaps becoming a Dead Apostle gave him an even bigger mana pool?
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 6:53 pm
by CSXLoser
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 9:45 pm
by Einherjar
CSXLoser wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 10:20 pm
by abscess
Einherjar wrote:
CSXLoser wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
On-topic
If MBAA is going to be like that (slower with the "power charging" thingy that I think comes from KoF 94 or so~)... I'm afraid they will lose some of their fans... which, as far as I know, aren't much to begin with... I don't know much about the voices, I couldn't put much attention in them since I was shocked with how different the gameplay was... Ciel's diagonal shooting of the keys (when on the ground) are still bothering me... she was one of my favorite characters to play as!

Posted: September 21st, 2008, 10:32 pm
by Einherjar
abscess wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 1:27 am
by CSXLoser
JOYBOX is on uploading MBAA direct feed matches :D

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 2:12 am
by zweiterversuch
Einherjar wrote:
nanaya_shinya wrote:
kensain wrote:
► Show Spoiler

It was Arcuied...

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 6:41 am
by nanaya_shinya
abscess wrote: If MBAA is going to be like that (slower with the "power charging" thingy that I think comes from KoF 94 or so~)... I'm afraid they will lose some of their fans... which, as far as I know, aren't much to begin with... I don't know much about the voices, I couldn't put much attention in them since I was shocked with how different the gameplay was... Ciel's diagonal shooting of the keys (when on the ground) are still bothering me... she was one of my favorite characters to play as!
I know how you feel, I've been using Ciel as one of my main MeltyBlood characters and the diagonal shooting is still something that I'm not used to. The flicker jabs looks good though.

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 9:28 am
by mooks
have you guys seen this clip yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xdQ9Ek934w

demonstrates some of the styles with characters

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 10:04 am
by nanaya_shinya
I AM SO KILLING MYSELF IF I DON'T BUY THIS GAME

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 1:11 pm
by kensain
zweiterversuch wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
nanaya_shinya wrote:
► Show Spoiler

It was Arcuied...
I never wrote that....did I? :shock:
wtf?

And ZOMG. Full moon kouma.
I do believe he is officially now the winner of the Satsuki vs Kouma wrestleing

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 3:37 pm
by Kid-Wolf
Ok with that I'm still going to work on my Kohaku now. I mean she seems to have a bit more funny attacks, along with actually swinging her brrom as a baseball bat this time around instead of relying on her sword attack.

Please tell me this has a PC virsion or at least some kind of version that can be brought over to the US translated. I mean this one can work fairly well. Although I see this game being translated by the mirrormoon when it comes out on the PC, and if it doesn't get licensed in the US as well.

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 8:35 pm
by abscess
mooks wrote:have you guys seen this clip yet?
demonstrates some of the styles with characters
Hm... Ok, it looks interesting, some of my doubts are still present though, but I doubt they will vanish until I actually play the game.... but Ciel's diagonal shooting still bothers!

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 10:27 pm
by mooks
Some Sacchin combos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxWacaJ-Aqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XI9GMsV3HA

gameplay looks as fast as mbac in these vids

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 11:27 pm
by CSXLoser
check out joybox here

http://www.youtube.com/user/geesendou

since MBAA just came out, lots of high level matches will be uploaded

Posted: September 25th, 2008, 1:37 am
by Unreal Arch Type
So how long do you guys think it will take them to port it to pc?