WHERE TO FIND PC VERSION MELTY BLOOD

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

WHERE TO FIND PC VERSION MELTY BLOOD

Unread postby dfanduke » October 26th, 2007, 12:57 am

One thing that is frustrating me right now is that I can't find a copy of Melty Blood or Melty Blood ReAct being sold anywhere, and it is really annoying me right now because I really want to be able to play it, but any copies that I found (especially from Platoweb) are all sold out. If there is anyone out there that can help me? Or is my last resort in a forum full of Melty Blood fans useless to my cause?
dfanduke
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » October 26th, 2007, 4:53 am

I think it's not being sold anymore, since Act Cadenza ver.b is out.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Cloud Nine » October 27th, 2007, 5:36 am

If I were you, the most likely place would be on eBay, since that's how I got my version of Re-Act
Cloud Nine
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby idontknoW » October 27th, 2007, 9:43 am

Cloud Nine wrote:If I were you, the most likely place would be on eBay, since that's how I got my version of Re-Act

eBay sounds a good option BUT be warned, make sure you know what you're getting (and it better not be a bootleg version or something)
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » October 28th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Indeed, eBay is filled with bootleg copies that will NOT work with our translation. Just remember two things: There is NO (real) DVD version of the original Melty Blood and Melty Blood ReACT games, they were both only released on CD. Also there is NO (real) version of Melty Blood ReACT that already includes Final Tuned, Final Tuned was released seperately as a patch.

Unread postby Masou » November 4th, 2007, 9:33 am

ah, yeah.
i bought mine at an anime convention, but even though it looks real, i have a feeling its bootleg.
Masou
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat