Melty blood react translation help

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty blood react translation help

Unread postby bulldongrino » April 22nd, 2016, 6:51 pm

Hi, I current work on a translation of MB into my language Vietnamese. However, I and my team can only unpack the script by Susie347b and we don't know how to pack and make thing work. So we are only translating the text now. I know the tool for pack is keepping secret(?) but if we will really grateful if you help us. Sorry for my bad english.
bulldongrino
Totally hardly posted

Re: Melty blood react translation help

Unread postby ArchDemon » April 23rd, 2016, 5:55 am

bulldongrino wrote:Hi, I current work on a translation of MB into my language Vietnamese. However, I and my team can only unpack the script by Susie347b and we don't know how to pack and make thing work. So we are only translating the text now. I know the tool for pack is keepping secret(?) but if we will really grateful if you help us. Sorry for my bad english.

Hi, I've sent you a private message about it with everything you need.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby bulldongrino » April 23rd, 2016, 6:36 am

ArchDemon wrote:Hi, I've sent you a private message about it with everything you need.

Thanks a lot mate :mrgreen:
bulldongrino
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ranmaru Rei » April 23rd, 2016, 6:03 pm

I want these tools too. Actually, for MBAC and MBAACC.
P.S. But, honestly, I'm waiting for Steam UNiB. Some modding, and Russian translation, maybe. A lot of work... But I want to try it out.
Ranmaru Rei
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat