MBAC MBAA arcade mode

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

MBAC MBAA arcade mode

Unread postby carlos_96_mdq » November 15th, 2014, 2:05 am

Hey guys, I've been looking for information but I could't find something. Is there some difference in the story of the arcade mode between MBAC and MBAA? I know that the last one introduces new stuff, but for example, is the story of Arcueid similar in both games in the arcade mode? I want to play the saga without repeating some parts.

Thank you!!
carlos_96_mdq
Totally hardly posted

Re: MBAC MBAA arcade mode

Unread postby ArchDemon » November 16th, 2014, 2:18 am

carlos_96_mdq wrote:Hey guys, I've been looking for information but I could't find something. Is there some difference in the story of the arcade mode between MBAC and MBAA? I know that the last one introduces new stuff, but for example, is the story of Arcueid similar in both games in the arcade mode? I want to play the saga without repeating some parts.

Thank you!!

MBAA is the sequel to MBAC and has different stories for each character. Some stuff might look similar, but it's different for the most part. I think MBAA takes place one year after MBAC.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby carlos_96_mdq » November 16th, 2014, 3:55 am

Thank you!
Just now I realize that I misspelled React Tuned with Actress Again. I wrote it trying to not make that mistake but I did it. Yes I'm a fool.

So I add one more question, is there a difference in the story mode of the arcade between Act cadenze and React final tuned?

Thank you again
carlos_96_mdq
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » November 16th, 2014, 4:25 am

It's been a long time since I've played MBRFT, but from memory at least half of the arcade mode text was the same in MBAC.
MBAC doesn't have the same visual novel story mode that MBRFT has. Story mode was removed from MBAC so the games after it only have an arcade mode.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 26th, 2014, 5:10 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
carlos_96_mdq wrote:Hey guys, I've been looking for information but I could't find something. Is there some difference in the story of the arcade mode between MBAC and MBAA? I know that the last one introduces new stuff, but for example, is the story of Arcueid similar in both games in the arcade mode? I want to play the saga without repeating some parts.

Thank you!!

MBAA is the sequel to MBAC and has different stories for each character. Some stuff might look similar, but it's different for the most part. I think MBAA takes place one year after MBAC.

link with the correct information about the storylines of MBAC and MBAA in Type-Moon Wiki: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Melty_Bl ... denza#Role and http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Melty_Bl ... Again#Role
omegasonic2005
Addict

Return to Melty Blood Chat