Help out a poor soul :[

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Help out a poor soul :[

Unread postby KameloxYx » September 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

So I have been looking far and wide for Ryougi Shiki's sound files, as in the files for all the thing she says during a game. I want to put one of her quotes as my notification tone, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Nowhere I have looked has had the files themselves for download, and although I've heard rumors of a tool to extract the from the game with, I haven't been able to find that either, as it seems its under lockdown or something :/

If anyone who reads this can help me, in any way possible to get those files I would be the happiest dude on the planet.

Thanks in advance
KameloxYx
Totally hardly posted

Re: Help out a poor soul :[

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » September 29th, 2014, 2:27 am

KameloxYx wrote:So I have been looking far and wide for Ryougi Shiki's sound files, as in the files for all the thing she says during a game. I want to put one of her quotes as my notification tone, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Nowhere I have looked has had the files themselves for download, and although I've heard rumors of a tool to extract the from the game with, I haven't been able to find that either, as it seems its under lockdown or something :/

If anyone who reads this can help me, in any way possible to get those files I would be the happiest dude on the planet.

Thanks in advance

dump file for 000x.p files of mbacc: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnur4 ... r_dump.exe

Take the files 000x.p mbaacc the game, drag them into the dump.exe and he will do all the work alone. The files will be unzipped into a new folder called 'out' the place where the file will be dump.exe.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Return to Melty Blood Chat