Ending [spoilers]

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

Ending [spoilers]

Unread postby cjero » September 26th, 2010, 2:32 pm

okay then when i played the game i think its endign but
When yuuichi thinks at ending mikan has matured a bit and after a few more sentences i get to the startup screen? is that how the game ends?

Okay second is it true there are more then 1 story lines? cause i married risa and i heard there are other storys... is that true?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dont click it!
... didnt is say... not to?
cjero
Totally hardly posted

Re: Ending and (in topic)

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 27th, 2010, 12:44 am

OK.
I really shouldn't do this but I will help you get some help.

What you wrote, was (I quote again.)
okay then when i played the game i think its endign but

When yuuichi thinks at ending mikan has matured a bit and after a few more sentences i get to the startup screen? is that how the game ends?

Okay second is it true there are more then 1 story lines? cause i married risa and i heard there are other storys... is that true?

This is what it would be like after SOME corrections:
"OK then. When I played the game I think it is the ending but.
When Yuuichi thinks that Mikan has matured a little bit and after a few more sentences I get to the startup screen. Is that how the game ends?"

OK. Second: Is it true that there is more than one story line? Because I married Risa and I heard there are other stories lines. Is that true?
//////////////////////////////////////////

As you may notice, despite the few corrections here and there, it still doesn't make any sense. I kind of get the idea of what you want though.

You finished the game and you are not sure if you got the right ending. You think that because the ending you got is very bland (apparently) and you want to know if there are other endings aside from marrying Risa. Right?

Try to correct those grammar errors and typos. People will take you more seriously and will try their best to help you.

btw, Don't think that I am lecturing you (although I am kind of doing that). I don't have any right to do that. Especialy since I suck at speaking English and I am a troll.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Re: Ending [spoilers]

Unread postby Message » September 29th, 2010, 7:31 am

cjero has been banned permanently for openly posting spoilers.

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat